𝐨𝐧𝐞

"I FUCKING
HATE MY
MOM !!!"

────── {. .} ──────
        ABIGAIL WILLIAMS FELT thick blood run down her stomach in Derry Middle School's bathroom. She had promised herself she would get a piercing at the end of eighth grade. It was the end of the year, and in 3rd period algebra, she realized she had no metal in her skin. She sighed in contention when she felt the silver needle pierce through her tan skin. She had decided to pierce her belly button. She liked the pain. Abigail didn't have a pain kink, it was more of an emotion she got when she felt pain surge through her veins.

                           A high.

Giggling like hyenas, Veronica, Greta and Sally swung the bathroom door open. The laughter suddenly stopped when Veronica saw Abi standing in front of the mirror, blood dripping onto the ground. Veronica, or Ronnie, shrieked in disgust, "Eugh! It's my idiot sister!" Abigail turned 180 degrees, and stomped up to her twin's face. She shoved her into the bathroom stall, getting her bloody hands onto Veronica's white tank. "Ew, Abigail, what the actual fuck?!" Ronnie screamed in horror, in an annoying high pitched voice. "God, no wonder Mom hates you so much." Abi's face got even angrier. Getting in Ronnie's face, she spat.

"Get bent, you skank!" Abigail yelled into her twin sister's face.

Only once she left the school, did she let the tears run down her tan face. She tore the needle out of her belly button, and hooked the ring into the newly made hole. Throwing the needle into the trash, she reached down to her backpack to open it. Ripping out her cigarettes and skateboard, she hurled the black backpack into the trash. She was on fire. Abigail usually wouldn't be this angry if Veronica made fun of her, but this time she went over the line. Ronnie said that her mom hated Abi, and it was true. Miranda Williams never paid any attention to Abi, but cherished Veronica. Her mother's words echoed in her head.

"YOU DRESS LIKE A PROSTITUTE!"

"HOW ARE YOU THIS STUPID!?"

"YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS FAMILY."

"THAT'S TOO MUCH BLACK."

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE RONNIE?"

The last one really hurt. She hadn't realized she had gotten so angry, that she didn't she the four boys coming behind her. Raging, Abigail kick the trashcan over with so much force, it flew into the middle of the road. "Fuck!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, so pissed off she could kill.

Spinning around, she was met with the pale face of Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier. "That was hot!" he stated, flashing a smile. She let her tounge run in her own mouth, so mad she couldn't speak. "Richie!" Stan scolded, afraid Abi might tackle Richie. "Oh my God! You're bleeding!" Eddie squeaked, reaching down to lift her shirt up to see the wound. Before, he could, Abi gripped onto his wrist, so hard that bruises would definitely form. She realized what she was doing, so she quickly realeased his arm. "D-don't touch me!" "S-sorry.." He looked down. "Wow! You must be into pain!" Richie grinned. "So?" Abi asked, looking him up and down. "R-Rich don't-" Bill was cut off, "Just my type, especially in bed!" Richie loudly exclaimed. Abigail rolled her eyes. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under.

Suddenly, Richie was pulled from her sight.

He slammed into Stan, them both toppling over like dominos. She spun around, seeing Henry Bowers and his stupid friends. He grinned wickedly, pushing his hand against her stomach, making her fall on her rear. He laughed, until Victor spoke up. "Henry, your hand!" He looked down at his hand, and his smile dropped when she saw blood. "Ew! Are you on your period or something?" He shrieked in digust, wiping the blood on Belch's shirt.

"That's not how it works, dumbass." Abi retorted, getting off her ass.

"What did you just say to me?" Bowers spat, words dripping with hatred. "I said," Her voice getting louder, "That's not how it works, dumbass!" She yelled in his stupid face. He raised a hand to slap her, but stopped when Victor warned him about his father. "You got lucky, whore." He backed up to talk to the awestruck losers. "Summer's gonna be a hurt train, for you and your faggot friends!" He smirked, licking his hand and wiping it down Bill's pale face.

He turned back to Abi, asking her a question, "What would your mom think of you? She probably hates you!" She got so angry, she kneed him in the crotch, yelling in his face, "I fucking hate my mom!"

The Bowers gang scoffed, helping Henry walk away. "Oh my god, marry me!" Richie threw his arms around the tan girl, smirking. Abi felt butterflies soar through her stomach, but she decided to digest them. "Uh.. maybe later, Tozier." She nervously laughed, pushing him away. She glanced around awkwardly.

Chuckling out, she waved, "I have to go, but see you guys around?". "W-wait!" Bill stuttered, "You s-should come to the q-quarry with us tomorrow!" Smiling at the offer, Abi's red braces showed. "I'll see you at noon?" She asked. Stan piped up, "11:50, exactly." He emphasized on "exactly". "Alright, 11:50, exactly, I'll be there!". She said, getting onto her skateboard and riding off.

"Richie! Stop looking at her ass!" Eddie grimaced.

Abi couldn't help but smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
————————
first chapter gang 🤤🤤
how are yall liking the story!
also im trying not to make her too much a pussy but not too much badass.
she will be vulnerable later! she just had a bad day!!