3✨🦋

I wake up, and get on my phone immediately. I know its a bad habit, but I just love reading comments on my posts. Josh comes swinging in through my door.
U- Didn't I tell you to knock yesterday.
He doesn't even acknowledge what I just said.
Jo- Mom said to get ready, and come downstairs. We have a guest over.
U- Alright I'll be down in 20 minutes.
He leaves my room and I get up. I couldn't stop thinking about Jaden, he was different from the other boys. It gives me chills thinking about us dancing last night.

I hear my mom yell my name from downstairs

Mom- Jackie hurry up!
U- I'm coming I'm coming!
I rush downstairs, and was about turn into the kitchen but then I heard a familiar voice. Jaden. I felt chills again. Why is he here? Jackie play it cool.
I walk into the kitchen, and see Jaden and Josh sitting at the dinning room table. Josh looks at me and has a huge smile on his face. Jaden doesn't even bother to look. I roll my eyes, and sit next to Josh.
U- Why's he here?
I whisper into Josh's ear. Jaden hears, and looks at me for the first time. Shit-
Ja- I'm here because your mom invited me.
He looks at me up and down. And I look away. Josh nods and our mom sets our plates in front of us.
Mom- Since Jaden moved just down the street. I thought he could come over and have breakfast with us since he is Josh's friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We eat and as I was about to go back to my room, my mom calls me.
U- Yea?
Mom- Jackie why don't you show Jaden around the house.
U- Why can't Josh-
Mom- It would mean a lot if you do it.
U- Fine.
I look and see Josh laughing his guts out behind her. I bite the inside of my cheek.
I walk up the stairs, and look back at Jaden.
U- Are you coming?
We walk up the stairs, and I show him around.
U- This is Josh's room.
I open the door and close it.
U- This is my room.
I open the door, we both walk in. I sit on my bed, and grab my laptop.
Ja- Your rooms pretty cool, I like the LED lights.
U- Thanks.
Ja- What are you doing?
U- I thought we should stay here for a while. I don't want my mom to say I didn't give you a "proper" house tour.
He smiles, and I catch myself staring.
U- You could lay down if you want.
He lays down next to me, and we watch a couple of episodes of That 70s show. I feel him put his arm around me, but I don't say anything. Then Josh comes in and we bolted up.
U- Dude for the millionth time knock.
He looks at us, and starts laughing.
Jo- Looks like Jaden got himself a new girlfriend.
Ja- Shut up asshole.
U- What did you want anyways?
Jo- Jadens parents are downstairs. They said they want to talk to us all together.
Jaden and I look at each other confused. We walk downstairs and sit on the couch in the living apart.
Jadens Mom- Ok so we have something we wanted to tell you guys.
Mom- So tomorrow Jadens parents and your father and I are going on a cruise.
I roll my eyes. Typical. Of course she wouldn't bother taking Josh and I with them.
Jadens Mom- So we're leaving tomorrow, and Jadens going to be staying with you guys.
I feel my heart beating fast. What? He can't stay anywhere else that's thats just my luck.
Josh and Jaden look at each other, and shake hands while laughing.
Mom- Were leaving early tomorrow morning, and we'll be gone for a week so please act on your best behavior.
Jaden leaves with his parents. I go up to my room, and lay down. This week is going to be crazy.