Chapter 4

Mai

Mai asked Hisoka and Kil what they were laughing at. They said they were laughing at how Mai couldn't realize how much Naru actually loved her. She blushed at the thought of him actually loving her.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NEXT DAY*still mai*
Well it's Tuesday so I guess ill wear my favorite sweater that says sorry in not sorry,my faded jeans, my glasses, my black bow,and my mint blue converse with a matching bookbag.
I wonder if Naru could actually love me in my true form.....ill have to show him tonight,ill ask if he can stay here with me and then ill tell him everything.

Naru

As Naru walked out the house in his green camo shirt his black jeans and his timberlands he thought about asking Mai two questions...one,what was she really and two, did she love him. Naru thought about how he wanted Mai to himself forever...the things they could do,places they could go. He knew that if she loved him they could be free.Alone together. He really loved Mai but the question was did she love him back...that bother his mind until he bumped right into the person who seemed to be on his mind all day of everyday.Mai....
"Hey mai,i was hoping to bumb into you but I don't mean literally." 'haha yea sorry about that naru...so, hey naru do you wanna come over my house later on and spend the night, hisoka and kil aren't there they went back to......um a place ill tell you about later. I mean if you wanna come, i have a lot of things to tell you...ill even tell you why i only whisper.'
Wow i was gonna ask her anyway so i might as well go to her house and I wonder where those neko are.

^^^^^^^^^^^^**********••••••••••|~|~|~|

Sorry for the short chapter im kind of like stuck at the moment ill try to update by friday.
~Ley