Are You Serious?!?

I woke up Tuesday and fiddled for my iPhone to turn off my alarm. I got out of bed and pulled on my bathrobe. I slipped on my gray slippers and slumped into the hallway, addressed by my step-dad. "Ready to go to work?" He said. He owned an arena and I was a cleaner there. Waking up at 4:15 meant that you had a important job, well not in my case. I turned to face the bathroom door but stopped as a thought came to mind. "Can I bring my Guitar today?" I said, fiddling with the doorknob. "You're going to need it."He nodded, wincing at me punching him in his arm playfully. I closed the door behind me, picking up my dark purple toothbrush. My phone vibrated on the marble counter as the foam builded up in my mouth. I spit out the foam and picked up my phone, sliding to accept. "HEY MATE!" My best friend, Imogen, said. "Hey, what has you so cheered up?" I said, clueless. "The fact that you're going to be meeting one direction!" Imogen said, snapping me back to reality. I squealed. I finished brushing my teeth, washing my face and ran back to my room. I pulled out my ripped up "Why?" Shirt with some black leggings. I picked up my purple case and pulled on some black flats. I got my purple earphones and walked down the spiral staircase, stepping into the waft of chocolate chip pancakes. I pulled up to the stool and picked up my Gucci bag and took 3 pancakes into the living room. I turned on the Smart TV and watched SpongeBob until my stepdad was ready.

We pulled up into the arena and I plugged in my earphones, turning on "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer. I was addressed by Adrianna, the perky ticket scanner. "Hey Adri...." I said, plastering on a fake smile. I walked passed her, waiting for no response and hung my coat up in the Staff Lounges. I never go in there, too many adults even though I'm 18. I walked out the room, muttering the words to Lorde's "Yellow Flicker Beat." I double-checked the dressing room, picking up mini- Hershey kisses wrappers from after Taylor Swift's concert and we were hanging backstage. A man came trudging down to the room, a black suit tightly fitting his muscular body and his sunglasses hopping up and down as if he were doing jumping jacks. "Hello, are you security?" I said, questioning look in my eyes. "Yes, Paul.... Paul Higgins." he said, taking off his sunglasses. "Oh, Diana Drews." I said, holding out my hand. He took it firmly and I shook, wincing at the pain. "You're the new guitarist!" He said, snapping to depth. "Wait----huh?" I said, confused. "Yeah, you kn--------" he stopped. He realized I didn't know. He fiddled with his fingers and laughed. "Well, I said nothing." He shushed his self and walked away. I took my case from out the room. The case seemed as if it was yearning for me to open it. I gave in and opened it. A glistening letter popped out. 'I know Paul told you but I have a surprise for you on the balcony.' the note said, neatly-written.

After walking up to the balcony, I walked into my stepdad. "You wanted to see me?" I said,nonchalant. "Yeah...... Boys come out now." He said. 5 boys walked out and I automatically knew who they where. But they didn't have smiles----they were frowning. "Hi.... I'm---" I stopped. "We know...we know, Diana Drews." Harry said. "Well, I wouldn't say it like that, pervert." I snapped back, folding my arms and rolling my eyes. The boys laughed but quieted when Harry gave them a deadly look. "Anyway, Di..... They leave tomorrow so, you can take off early to pack." My stepfather hesitated.

After I packed a lot of purple stuff, my hair dyes and my cigarettes. I took off down to my moms room to tell her about the trip. "Hey mom, I miss you." I said, sucking up first. "Hey sweetie," she said, putting down her parenting book. "You got something to tell me?" She said, a concerned look. "Yeah, um I'm going on one direction's "Four" tour." I stiffened. "Oh wow! Di! Good Luck." She said, clapping her hands with delight. "Well ok." I said, walking out. "Wait," she said. "Give me a long kiss and hug if you never come back." She smiled. "Oh mom, I love you." I said, collapsing into her bed. I fell asleep lightly in her arms, hearing her chuckle as she read.