One too many times.

I woke up my hair messy and out of order. I touched next to me to find my pillow, and I touched a body. I jumped but giggled when I opened my eyes and saw Zayn. I stuck my feet from out under the covers. Zayn groaned. I got up slowly and pulled my bathrobe onto my back. A knock occurred at my door. I snapped up and put the covers over Zayn. i opened up the door to see Niall. "Hey Diana, you saw Zayn around?" Niall yawned. I shook my head and try to close the door. he stopped the door and smiled mysteriously. He looked at my hair. "Unless you were sleeping with him." He said, cheeky. He pushed me to the side and observed my room. I sat on my bed, leaning back on Zayn gently, not to wake him. Niall took a final check and nodded, walking out the room, scratching his back. I sighed, taking the covers off of Zayn. I shook him. "Zayn," I whisper-screamed. He groaned and cracked open his eyes. "Wake up! Niall's looking for you." I said, wobbling him. He snapped to realization and pulled on his jeans and his white beater. I got up and kissed him before he went. "See you later." I said. I stepped on a necklace. I picked it up, noticing it was the necklace Niall had gave me last night. I put it back in its box and smiled. I looked into my mirror and pulled my hair into a bun. I looked at my schedule and noticed we had run throughs at 2:15. I got my guitar out its case. Just then, somebody knocked on my door. "Hi....Liam?" I said, confused. I ran my hand through my hair and smiled. "Listen, I know you slept with Zayn." He said, concerned. "I----we-------" I stuttered. "Zayn's not right for you....." He said. "But it feels so right!" I blurted out. He shook his head. "Listen, just stay away from him, okay?" Liam said. "Why?" I said. "He has a girlfriend." Liam quieted. I stood shocked. "Who?" I questioned. "Perrie Edwards...." Liam whispered. Zayn came walking down the hallway. "Follow along...." I said angrily. I pulled Liam in for a long kiss. It actually felt good to kiss him, his soft lips. And it seemed like he liked it too. Zayn shouted and I let go, blushing. "What are you doing?" Zayn said, gripping my arm. I loosened the grip and went back into my room and closed the door before he got in. He banged on my door but I ignore him for a while.

I gave up of him banging and opened the door. He pushed me up against the wall, fire in his eyes. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" He screamed. "SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LIAR! I KNOW YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I shouted back, tears rolling down my face. He calmed down and let me go. "How'd you know?" He said. "DUH, WIKI FUCKING PEDIA!" I said, snapping at him. I pushed him out the door and shut it in his face, letting him no I didn't care. I sighed and laid on my bed. A knock came at my door. I opened it and approached Liam. "Hey Liam." I said, letting him in. "Hey, I heard...." Liam said, looking down at the floor. I nodded, sitting on my couch. He stood at the door, casually. I laughed. "Come sit....." I smiled. "Listen, about that kiss.." He said. "I just wanted to make Zayn jealous...." I said, cracking a smile. "Of course." He lied. I gave in and pulled him in for a kiss. We kept our position for a long time before my alarm rung. "Run-throughs." Me and Liam chorused. I noticed I was still in my bedclothes. I pulled off my bathrobe and slipped on dark gray skinny jeans. I put on a purple sweatshirt and grabbed my case.

Liam and I took the elevator down, catching Zayn's eye. I kept my composure, not making any gestures toward him. I walked in, taking my sheets of music and settled in a chair next to Harry. "Hey, I heard..." He repeated, like Liam had said earlier. I smiled and brung out my guitar. I played the opening notes to Midnight Memories, perfecting every note. I got a round of applause.

After we went through the songs, I planned on going to Denny's. I packed up my stuff, giving Niall the key to my suite to put my stuff away. I stuck my fingers in my pockets and walked across the street. "So convenient.." I thought. I stepped into the cold air in there, wrapping my arms around my body. "Table for 1." I said, smiling. "Make that 2." A voice said behind me. I spiraled around, shocked to see Liam standing in back of me. I blushed and turned around, nodding.
After a couple of minutes, they called our name. We settled into the comfy seats. "Don't do that. Stalker." I laughed as we received our menus. "Ooh, chocolate chip pancakes and sausages!" I laughed with delight. A group of girls stopped and stared, fangirling for Liam. I shook it off, going back to my menu.

After we had ate, I went back to the hotel with Liam. We held hands. The paparazzi came up, bombarding us with questions. "Is that your girlfriend?" "Are you a model?" "Don't you have a concert tomorrow?" "When's the Meet & Greet?" they asked us. Our answers where, "Yes." "Kind of." "Yes." "Today at 5." We had stuttered out the first answer. Once we were safe inside the hotel, we got onto the lift. We were out the lift when somebody called my name. "Hi, Diana?" A woman said. I nodded. "Can we see you for a second?" I nodded once again. We went into Paul's room where he and management were. "Hey guys..." I said, confused. "So Diana, do you know how to sing?" They asked me. I gave them a questioning look, singing "Almost is Never Enough." By Ariana Grande. They nodded. Can you dance?" I got up, attempting to do the ballet from when I was 12. I laughed. "You're absolutely perfect for this job." They smiled. "What job?" "The modeling career." I jumped up and down inside but kept my cool outside. They excused me and I ran outside, jumping into Liam's arms. "Hey, what happened?" he asked me questionably. "IM PERFECT FOR A MODELING CAREER!" I repeated. He held me by my hips picking me up and kissing me. I saw Zayn in the corner of my eye, shaking his head. Liam put me down and I went to my room. Liam followed behind. I got out my Doritos, Hot Cheetos, Chocolate and some wine. I got my laptop and hooked up my ChromeCast. I turned on the Purge: Anarchy, burying my face into Liam's chest every 5 minutes. We fell asleep, me last kissing him on his lips. "Ahhhhh!" The tv shouted.