ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

hallo look at the header for the chapter oo check out all the other chapter pictures, I'm hella proud.

»————- ★ ————-«£
   Snufkin's POV

"Well, theres no need to explain that actually. Uhh, wanna go on an adventure with me?" I said, I was trying to not seem nervous but jesus, I can't explain gay sex, he's too precious-

"Oh, yeah sure! I'd love to!" He smiled, his smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. A person smiles with more than their mouth, and I heard it in his voice, in the choice of his words and the way he relaxed. It was beautiful.

"So, where do you want to go, Moomintroll?" I looked at him, he was sitting on the grass.

"I'm thinking about going somewhere new, you know? Like.. to find new places.." His eyes sparkled as he got up.

"Oh, uh. Where do you think of going?" I scratched my head.

He though for a bit, then started speaking "Maybe we can go to the forest aaaanddddddd.. findddddd... a cottage!" A smile then grew on his face, random gay panic the sequel maybe.

I suddenly turned red, he was too cUTe- however I have to speak one day, I've been gay panicking for like 5 minutes now.

"Ssssnuuufffkiinn?" He looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"Ah! S-Sorry I dazed off for a bit." I was stuttering and was covering my face with my hat, I think it's obvious I'm being a lil gay right now-

Moomin then walked up to me and lift my hat up a bit, and gave me a cheek kiSS-

"E-Eh?" At this point my face was heating up, super red, gay panic.

"You're red like a tomato snufkin!" He giggled, "Anyway, let's gooo!" he then took my hand and ran for a bit, then we started walking together.

"It's very peaceful here, don't you agree snufkin?" He looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, I like this part of the forest. I don't think we've been here before." I looked around at the trees and the green grass. It was really beautiful here.

»»————- ♡ ————-««
   Moomin's POV

I was walking around the forest with snufkin, he was quite red! He probably has a fever. I'll try to ask if somethings wrong!

"Snufkin, are you alright? You're quite red." I tilted my head and I was really confused. He's been like this a couple of times, but not usually.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine, m-moomin." He was reallyyyy stuttering. That's new!

HSJSBDBD sorry 4 making u wait so long for this shit chapter 😭