Chapter 25

@Lauraxoxo:

Gon' beat a bitch up @ 6, anyone wit me?

Tagged: avani, nessaa.barrett

Liked by: Abbyroberts , kenzie and 734,194 others.

Comments:

Username1: If it's Alexis , then yes , defo

Notnoen: Damn 😍do i gotta wait till after the fight?bc😍😍
|
Lauraxoxo: Chill!!! That went from 0 to 100 real quick😳

Avani: YES YES YES

Nessaa.barrett: Yes bby

Jadenhossler: Get a life 🙄
|
Lauraxoxo: Why did i date you again i-

Username2: Don't be shy, tag her

Lauraxoxo: Since some of you be asking, @AlexisG

Brycehall: ^ ooh sis BOLD bold

Cynthiaparkerrr: Yes 😌

•••••••••••••••••
Laura's POV:

"Noen!" I yelled running upstairs. I hear a faint yeah from his room and barged in. He layed on his bed and smirked when i show him the comment he posted."Really?" He sits up "yeah , really" "well, what about the girl you like? What if she sees this?" I asked. He just shook his head and chuckle. "She already saw it" he says. "Well,how does she feel about it?" I asked . "I don't know , you tell me." He said with a smirk on his face. "Why should I? Why not her?" I asked confused. He took a big breath , stood up and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"I like YOU dumbass!" He exclaimed and i gasped. Without any hesitation i grabbed him by his t-shirt and kissed him. It was like sparks flew. Electric shocks went through our lips. It was what i felt with Jaden when i kissed him...

only 1000% more stronger.

I left him with that and broke the kiss as we both searched for air. "Yeah , i like you too or whatever" i say as if didn't matter. He laughed and hugged me.

I skipped downstairs as I saw Avani taking off her make up and Anthony eating his marshmallow's that he got.

"Hey , what's with this?" I asked her knowing she only takes her make up off at 10 pm ot whenever she feels like it.

"You seriously think i'm gonna let that bitch touch this?" She pointed to her make up. I chuckled in response as i take a look at the time. It was 4:15 so we had time.

I went to my room and put on some leggings, sneakers and one of Noen's hoodies. Idgaf what he says , this hoodie is mine now. Couple or not.

I walk downstairs again and went into the kitchen to get a sandwich. I get to the kitchen and there Jaden was. I rolled my eyes as he was staring and grabbed a water and a sandwich out of the fridge. He stared at me as he scrolled through his phone.

"What? I already i'm ugly don't stare at me." I say eating my sandwich. He shook his head. "No you're cute." "Thank you, but i'll pass." I say. "I heard your convo with Noen and how he likes you" he says as he looks up. "So? I like him, he likes me, so we can like each other. Problem, Jaden?" I asked him as i take a sip of my water. He slams his phone on the counter.

"What does he got that i don't have?" He asked me , harsh. And at this point i had enough. "You wanna know?!" I asked and he nods his head.

"Okay Jaden. When you were hanging with the boys , which i had no problem with , Noen brought movies and stayed in with me. When i was on my period, you got mad at me and told me to stop giving you an attitude, but Noen brought drinks and snacks and made sure i was okay. When i told you while we were in Vidcon , that i need to do a project due to school, you went partying instead and told me to deal with it , while Noen got my laptop and helped me study. When you were cheating on me , which i never knew by the way , Noen made sure i was okay and reassured me you were fine every time. When you ignored me , Noen facetimed me everyday and night and send me sweet texts. When you weren't there , Noen was. Now , do you STILL wanna know why i choose him over you?!" I yelled at him and he had tears in his eyes.

I took my water and phone and went to walk out but then i saw the whole squad standing there including Noen. Avani had an "aaawww" look on her face, Bryce had an "impressed" look and Noen were sending kisses my way and the rest were smiling. I smiled and walked past them and Noen caught up to me as the rest carry on with what they were doing.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. I nod my head and hugged him as tight as i could. " Yes" i whispered in his ear as he kissed my cheek.

••••••••••••••••••