3

billie
i get ready and put my shoes on
*what shes wearing*

billie i get ready and put my shoes on *what shes wearing*

i walk out of my room and check my phone . 6:44 i sigh because Josiah was suppose to be here and hour ago.
"you good?" i turn around and look up at brandon "oh uh yeah.." i walk over to the living room. then my mom walks out...she looks good but she's wearing a dress and a jean jacket just to the movies, "billie the movie starts at 7:30 weres jojo?" "ma dont call him that and he would be here by now"

10 minutes pass and *knock knock *
billie gets up and opens the door . brandon looks over and billie kisses josiah and then says "ok mom i'll see you guys there,bye" she shuts the door and she gose into josiahs car

brandon
"alright let's go" i tell megan "ok wait" she grabs her phone "let's go" . i grab my hoodie and open the door for her and lock it and we head into my car.

minutes later
we get to the movies and i already payed for the tickets so we head in. "mama ima use the bathroom ight" i kiss her forhead and she nods . while walking to the bathroom i see a small figure and a taller one and notcie it's billie . i kinda get sneaky and hear what they talking ab and kinda peak.

"i'm telling you he's nothing to me. he's my moms husband "
"my ass you probably around fucked him"
"Josiah please don't do this let's try and have a good time " she grabs his hand and he smacks her and thats when i went over to them and punch is ass"YO WTF"

josaish chuckles and billie grabs his arm "please let's just go i don't want my mom to see this" billie begs "billie no you come with me and yo mom and this -kid can leave" i tell her "kid?nigga you just three or four years older than me." "that's why i don't doubt you all over billies ass"

brandon gets heated "FUCK OUTA HERE" he laughs "this ain't over " "billie i'll see you sunday" he pshs and walks away . brandon looks at billie and she had tears in her eyes looking up at him "really brandon?!" "you fuck everything up for me FUCK YOU" she screams at brandon and runs off.

megan
i'm in line right now to get some popcorn and see billie run over to me "h-hey mom" billie says to me "uh hey..you ok?" i question and look around to see if brandon's anywhere "yeah j-" i cut her off "have you seen brandon?its just sorry he's been gone for a while"

billie
she's always just worried for him or somone else than me "uh yeah he's in the bathroom i saw him going in.." i tell her "oh oh ok" she says back. *time later* brandon returns "hey sorry guys i was -um checking something" "but did you get my favorite snacks baby?" he questions my mom. i just look over and around .

i'm sitting down since there's a line and this cute guy looks at me and his friends do too and they smile and hype him up. i look down and blush real hard. i guess brandon noticed and he sat next to me "hey don't fall for other guys....just saying" "you deserve better" he whispers and gets back up

billie looks up at him while he gets up and the line starts to move so billie sits up and they sit in their seats. brandon sits in the middle and billie sighs . " guys ima go to the bathroom ok?" megan tells them "ight" brandon says back . billie looks at him and so dose he "hey brandon...what do you want from my mom ?money?cars?-" he cuts me off "bil really?no i don't your mom is the love of my life and i wanna be with her to support her and take care of her,of both of you"

billie
that seemed nice i guess....i guess he just cares for me. i bite my lip...to be fucking honest his voice is so deep and his new york accent is so sexyyy i swear when ever he talks i get a feeling in my stomach . "mmm ok.." i take some of his candy and he dose a heyyy so i just keep grabbing some and he laughs "your adorable " brandon says

brandon
she looks at me and her dimples show up i can tell she's blushing ...witch is so wired but hey not gonna front she's made me ...hard before...once she came out of the shower and she was wearing a tank top and some black leggings hugging her curves and she had no bra and her ass was just phat.

ew wtf am i thinking... i look around and see if megan is anywhere but she ain't come back yet. billie looks at me up and down and then grabs some candy that's right there on my dick. i gulp and she slowly makes eye contact with me.. "oh-i feel so bad for my mom...she probably can't walk when-nvm" she tells me "you said w-" megan comes back "sorry i'm back" she says as she sits

"it's fine babe" i tell her and soon the movie starts.

2 hours later
"well that movie was good" billie tells brandon and megan . "not the best but i can agree" brandon tells billie, billie smiles as they get in the car. the ride home was boring and sad lol. "ok ima sleep now bye guys thanks" billie says as she walks into her room . megan and brandon walk to their room and brandon shuts the door and locks it .

brandon

"megan..." i talk slowly "yeah?" she responds "the reason why josiah left is beacuse i saw he slapped billie..and i uh punched him.." "i told you he isn't no good for he-" she cuts me off "ok brandon ima talk to then two but that's none of your business ok ?" megan tells me. i just nod ... she never checks up on billie and never tries to ever ask how she's doin or anything .

12 am
i was grabbing a class of water but soon hear something like a moan... i grab my water and walk down the hallway but the moan comes again. it's from billies room..she's mabye hurt? i ask my self. i lay my ear on her door ...this is wired but i just wanna hear if mabye she got hurt or sum.. like seconds later i hear "uhhhh" "mmmm" she moans. i make a what the fuck goin on face and realize ... she pleasing her self of someone's in here

billie
i was watching some porn in my phone with earphones while i master batted. "i'm soo closeeee brandon.." i moan out and don't give a fuck if anyone's awake. since the movies i've been just thinking about him.. he's so sexy and he protects me.. idgaf if that's what he is supposed to do . "uh uh ughhhh-" then i came and had the biggest orgasam "ugh" i sigh out in pleasure and get up to clean.

brandon's eyes are wide open and his mouth hung wide open "wow" he says lowly..he liked the way she moaned out his name but soon went back to the bed with megan. all he thought about was billie.

billie
after cleaning i know that was so wrong but i swear ima get back at him for tryanna take my dads spot i swear i hate him.