Suga... I have a Crush

HINATA POV

Lately I can't get him out of my head. He's always there in the back of my mind, and when he's not in my mind, he's right in front of me. Kageyama Tobio is my first friend, and my first real partner, or so I thought. I've been trying to wrap my head around what's been going on with me and I think I figured it out. I want Kageyama to be mine. I want to hold his hand and go on cheesy dates. Problem is, I don't know how to tell him, I've been feeling this way for months and I've barely figured out that I like him, how am I supposed to come up with a way to tell him I like him?

I walk into the gym for practice when I see Sugamama and that's when it hits me, I should just ask Suga-San!

KAGEYAMA POV

Recently I can't keep that tiny dumbass out of my head. Hinata this Hinata that and blah blah blah. I see him and my face gets hot and my heart races, I only ever get this feeling when I set the prefect toss, but now it happens when I see even a tiny tuft of orange fluffy hair. I've been trying to figure out what this feeling is, but I just can't do it. I have no clue what this is, it's completely foreign to me and I can't get rid of it.

It's practice time and I'm currently watching Hinata bounce up and down as he talks to his senpais Tanaka and Nishinoya. Does he feel this too? What's he talking to them about? He should be hitting tosses with me not socializing with them!

"Hey dumbass!! Come hit some tosses!"

He stiffens then runs over to me.
"Sorry Kageyama, I was just talking to senpais about something." Suddenly I got an idea.

"Hey boke, who do you go to when you need advice?"

"I go to Suga-San! Why? Does the big bad king actually have a problem?" He stuck his tongue out at me in a teasing manner to which I scoffed at then turned away. I'll talk to suga-San after practice.