Rules And Information About The School

1-NO. SWEARING. ALLOWED
2-all ages are allowed here
3-must have at least 2 OCs, boy and girl
4-have fun

New students arrive each year or throughout the year anytime. The most students to join in the beginning of the school year was 976. This school is one of the top schools in the world, it's rating is 5.4. When a student transfer or start at this school, they first get a tour of the four story building, and after that, they will meet up in the school yard with the the student who gave them the tour. Then the new student will be given their dorm number. Once they are settled in they will be given about three days to complete a rating grade. And also depending on how old they are. Of course the day care, pre-schoolers, kindergarteners, and 1st through 3rd grade will not be rated. They will go in the grade they are supposed to go, if it were a regular school.

Rating grades:
4.5-5.0= highest thinking/learning = HT/L
3.0-4.4= Middle thinking/learning = MT/L
2.9-0.0= lowest thinking/learning = LT/L

After they are all sorted out, they will be placed in classes with the same people/other species their age.

The top 5 highest rated students, will be chosen to be the 5 student body presidents for each grade. Sometimes, things get so rare, that over 5 students will be chosen to be student body president. Of course, there will be a vote with each grade level, to see which would be the best for them.

There will be school dances, after school activities, sports, games, and much more. Sometimes, we would do fundraisers for kids hospitals, or other extracurricular activities.

All the role players will get to choose their rating grade.

BONUS
-I'm new here, and it's my first couple days using WATTPAD. Maybe giving me a few tips?