1000

"Bribe The PoPo"

A/N: A little sexual but hey (/   •^•)/ it's Koro sensei and he's a perv,
our cute perv.

Pretend you're the girl in the pic, even just here. Why? Because you are beautiful and perfect no matter what is happening. What I want in this story is self appreciation on yourself, man, woman, gay, bi, tomboy or what sexuality you are in. I only want to say that you are a perfect human, a perfect form, you are you and that what makes you perfect, enjoy cutie~

😻My Criminal🔫

You changed my nickname?

Yes and you should be
under arrested and locked
up in the house.

Are you a cop today baby?

Don't call me that!

It makes me loose my
officer focus, call me
Officer Koro and be nice.

Okay baby, I have cookies
that I've just baked.

It's your break in about
an hour right?

That's Officer to
you missy!

And yes please, I
love you, does it have
chocolate and green
tea dips? (/  *-*)/

Yes, just how you like
it baby, love you too!

Play nice there,
no hitting and injury
when I get there, okay?!

Yes ma'am! I love
you~ (/  ""'3'")/

What is that emoji?

Is that a chicken?

( ~ Π^Π)~ No!

Oh, a kiss. I miss
you too but no looking
at girls, okay? Or else.

Yes ma'am.

End chat

Your POV

I've readied the boxes of cookies and dips inside it having all in all 30+ of it at the back of my car, secured. I got on the drivers seat and drove my pink car to the school he's at, remembering he first time we've met, my fitted  tightens as I adjusted in my seat.

I need to run away or even... I don't know. Die? Disappear? Disperse in to nothing. Yeah... I need that. I need this, no one will remember me anyway. My thoughts ran and ran as I do as well, through the woods as the sun slowly fell down from a distance, my feet feeling the bruises and grass, the forest provided air to breath yet I can't seem to find a way to do so. Tears began to unknowingly stream down my eyes as I ran faster than my numb and beating heart. A few feet already from the road I've got down to, where my pink car is at, closed and abandoned. The night flew in as quick as the sun settling down, heart beating more in fear and regret, out burning my unfeeling pain after my sudden break up with my boyfriend of 5 years while my parents did nothing but no judge and let me to dwell on his mistakes. More tears began flowing as I closed my eyes and ran to a direction without trees, if there will be then I'll be dead on knocked out by the head. A few minutes into running blind and I've finally hit it, the tree that I so wanted to happen to just stand there and help me die.