Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Ladies & Gentlemen, now We're approaching Seoul where the local time is 08:00. At this..."

Jessica didn't bother listening to the announcement as she turns to her sleeping little sister next to her seat.

"Krystal.." She nudges her elbow. "Wake up now, brat."

The said girl stirs and forced her eyes open, "Are we here?" She asked softly as she stretched her arms and legs.

"Almost.." Jessica answers and kicked the seat in front of her.

The occupant of the seat in front angrily turns to her, "What the hell is your problem?" the sixteen year old, Taeyeon hissed.

She shrugs at her twin brother's glare and crossed her arms. "we're here, Wake her up!" She pointed the other seat next to Taeyeon where their other sister, Irene is sitting.

"I know what to do, don't boss me around, You brat!" Taeyeon sounded annoyed at his sister but Jessica ignored it.

The plane landed, The four siblings walked out of the airport and waited for their father to pick them up.

Jessica kept herself busy looking around because she's bored and she hates waiting. "Call Dad now." She said to no one in particular.

"I'll do it!" said Irene who is also getting a little impatient. She took her phone out and dialed their father's phone number. "Dad, where are you? Alright, bye! Dad's on his way."

Jessica sighs, she's tired and she badly wants to sleep. "ugh, I hate it here." she stomped her feet in annoyance.

She's still not amused by her father's sudden decision to move to Seoul, she doesn't get why he closed their business in San Francisco when everything is doing well back home.

It only took two months for the changes to happen. Her father went to Korea for his friend's wedding, he stayed there for a little over two weeks then when he went back home, he informed them that he will close their business and that the whole family will move to Seoul. Their father went back to Korea after three weeks to look for a good house for them and weeks later he called them up telling them to book a flight to Seoul as soon as possible.

Jessica and Irene expressed their objection to this idea. who wouldn't? They spent their whole life in San Francisco, they have friends there and it will not be easy for them to adjust to a different life in Seoul but they couldn't do anything about it anymore since their Dad already made the final decision.

"Hey brat.." The three girls turned to their only brother at the same time that made Taeyeon laughed so hard because he finds it funny, "You look like robots." he said, he likes teasing his sisters every time he feels bored.

His twin sister rolled her eyes, "And you look stupid, as always." she said.

Irene shook her head, Jessica and Taeyeon bickering is a normal thing in their household.

"Kids!"

They quickly turned to where the voice is coming and saw their father, Jung Yunho waving at them.

"Dad!" the two youngest children excitedly ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Welcome to your new hometown, Kids!" He cheerfully greeted them as he spread his arms wide and hugged the twins.

"Hometown.." Jessica rolled her eyes for the nth time that day, "Yeah, right.."

"I missed you so much, Dad!" The youngest of the four tightly hugged him.

Yunho kisses the top of her head, "I missed you too, Princess.." He said.

He then brought his kids to a diner to have breakfast and to catch up with them.