I Kissed My Best Friend

"Oi. Psst."

Tine looked up from what he was reading on his phone, frowning when he saw Third peeking through the window of his flat. He quickly got up from  his couch, almost tripping going to the door.

"Ai Third." Tine furrowed his eyebrows. "What's up?"

Third bit his lip, blushing furiously. He pushed Tine inside hurriedly, slamming him against the door.

"Oi, oi, oi!" Tine exclaimed, pushing the shorter lad away gently. "What the hell are you doing, shorty?"

"We kissed." Third whisper-yelled.

Tine's eyes widened in realization. "No, you did not!"

Third covered his face, his ears turning red as he tried not to scream at the taller guy.

"Tell me you didn't." Tine said, stopping himself from laughing.

Third whined. "We did! H-He pulled away s-so I stopped the video and then he kissed me again!"

Tine bent over laughing, his eyes disappearing as he clenched it shut from laughing too hard. Third clicked his tongue, smacking Tine's muscled arm. He smirked when Tine winced in pain.

"Did you post the video then?" Tine opened his phone and opening his TikTok app. Third squealed, batting the phone away from his friend.

"Stop that!" He snapped. "I haven't posted anything yet!"

Tine grunted, crossing his arms. "The deal said you gotta post it."

Third sighed. "I know, I know. I-I still need to ask Khai about it."

Tine stared hard at his friend, jutting his lower lip out. "Once you posted it, I'll do the same to Sarawat." He told the shorter guy.

Third crossed his arms, raising his eyebrow. "The deal said you will do it once I finished doing it."

Tine groaned. "Mai chai." (No)

"Tum mai?" (Why?) Third walked backwards, sitting on Win's couch like he owned it.

Tine looked at him in disbelief. "Well of course I gotta make sure you did the challenge. I feel like I'm gonna fail this one." Tine nodded to himself. "Sarawat is too mysterious, I don't know what will he be his reaction when his bestfriend, let alone a guy, kissed him."

Third shrugged. "That's why you gotta try." He winked  "To find out his reaction."

Tine stared hard at Third, biting his lip. He looked at his phone, opening his gallery and Sarawat's face popped immediately as he was staring at it before Third arrived.

He stared it, it was stolen. He took this when Sarawat was laughing with Kao the other day when Tine and Third made this deal. Sarawat was laughing slightly, he looked genuinely happy.

Tine became friends with him two years ago and he never saw him smile like this. Maybe not around him? Win felt offended. He was a very funny person, Sarawat should appreciate that.

So here's the thing, Tine has a small (like huge, he always daydream his dates with Sarawat) crush on him. It started when Tine was sick, he was literally dying and his friend was not there to take care of him. Sarawat found him trembling on his bedroom floor, worried that Tine didn't answer his phone calls so he went to his apartment. Sarawat stayed over, taking care of him til he felt better.

Tine did not think of it, but as the days passed by, he and Sarawat became closer and closer. They literally spent days together, occasionally texting when they were apart.  And as the time passed by, he realized he was also falling deeper.