Part 1: First Kiss?

~~~~~~~First Kiss? ~~~~~~~

There I was, sitting in my best friend's/ crush's tree house, waiting for Jason to come and bring snacks. I wanted to confess today, confess my feelings for him. As he was coming up the ladder I stared down at him. His short, dirty blond hair, his green-blue eyes staring back at me behind those blue-orange, square frames of his glasses, and those soft looking lips, god can I just kiss him already. When he got up, I saw he brought Cheese-Its and grape juice, my favorite snack.

As we were enjoying our snacks, I finally got the guts to ask, "So, do you like any girls?" He stoped eating and stuttered, "W-wh-why do you ask?" I simply replied, "Just wanted to know." He said, "It's a little embarrass-" "Don't worry, I'll keep them a secret," I said, cutting him off. He gulped hard and continued. "Well, I know her really well and we are interested in the same things...," that part was screaming the obvious answer, me! I'm the only girl he hangs out with and has the same things is common, coincidence? I think not! After that statement he questioned, "So, do you like anybody?" I gritted my teeth, was I going to say it now, like this? No I was not. Instead I came up with an idea and asked, "How about we play a game of 20 questions? We ask questions that don't state the obvious and figure out at the end?" He looked at me with a strange look but then nodded in agreement. And so my little game went into play.

"What's her favorite color?"
"I think it's like a Teal or an Aqua."
"What is his favorite subject?"
"Reading"
"What is her favorite snack?"
"That's an obvious question therefor I'm not going to answer." He said with a wide smile.
Mother flower, I thought

After three, long, agonizing, minutes. We basically told every thing that we can about each other. and finally we were done. He looked at me with those piercing eyes and said,"So what now ?" I replied,"We say who we like." I swear I almost regretted saying that. "Fine then," he stated,"On three?" I nodded painfully in agreement.

"One..."
"Two..."
"Three..."
"You," we both said at the same time, he stared at me with wide eyes. Before he said anything else, I kissed him. I kissed him so hard he went against the wall. I didn't care if he was uncomfortable, I didn't care if the left over juice spilled, I didn't care about anything, just him. Then something wonderful happened, he kissed me back. I started to ease of a little bit so he could get comfortable, then he grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap, never breaking the kiss. Me having a dirty mind at such a young age, I thought shit was about to go down. He placed the tip of his tongue on my lips and gratefully opened. He was doing fucking wonders with his tongue, shit when did a fifth grader learn to do this? He suddenly turned us around so that my back was again the wall, I swear it was getting hot in there, (AN: So take of all your clothes... No...ok, back to the moment)
I broke the kiss for a moment to say, "It's getting hot in here," (AN: So take of all your clothes... Damn it Lily keep it PG!) "Might want to take off that sweater," he stated. I was hesitant but I took it off and threw it across the room. (AN: nothing wrong with a little PG-13 ^-^) underneath I only had a sports bra on, talk about embarrassing. He just stared at me. "I'm fat aren't I," believe me I was 90 pounds and had to store it some where. "I don't think so," I looked at him with confused eyes, "I think you look perfect just the way you are," he said as he gazed into my eyes. I giggled like a little school girl, then I saw something I would probably never see again. Jason started taking his own shirt off and threw it across the room also landing near my sweater. I looked back at him and saw a shirtless Jason in front of me, I gazed in awe. I saw his bare chest in all it's glory, no six-pack, never really liked them. Then he put his hand up against the wall and started kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our bare skin slightly touched which sensed a shiver down my spine. Then he slowly pulled up his other hand and cupped my cheek while his tongue was searching every part of my mouth. Holy shit this man was good.( sorry for the extensive use of cursing in this book)

As I finally pulled away for a breath, I looked into his eyes. They looked so soft and innocent, I bit my lip at the thought and Jason asked, "Want some more?" I stared in shock, "Well hasn't the good boy gone bad?" He stared at me with confused eyes, I just replied, "Come on, put on your shirt before you get caught." He helped me off the floor and grabbed my sweater. I quickly put it on and waited for Jason to get done. And they say girls take a long time to get ready. Once he was done he walked towards me and got down on one knee. He asked me, "Will you be my sweet cupcake," " Of course I will my delicious frosting," I replied in a sing song voice. As he helped me out of the tree house, I saw a bright light. Soon enough I was engulfed in bright light and woke up in my cousin's bunk bed, grinning like an idiot.

----------------------------------------------
Hello people who have nothing to do other than read my messed up dreams (No offence) I'm Lily (If not obvious enough already) and this my first book or whatever on Wattpad.
I have written stuff before but never shone it to anyone and I'm really bad at timing. This story alone, been writing since November 2014, I'm a big procrastinator. Other than that I really hope you like this story because there's more like it. feel free to comment your opinions (no hate though, hate and you shale be shunned) other than that Bye!

-Lily