Bahamas

A/n
SORRY😭

Today Me and Charli are going to the Bahamas with.Noah,Dixie,Avani,Madi,Chase,etc.

We've been packing for a whole week because we are going to Miami after that.(I THINK THATS WHERE THEY WENT IDK)

I'm sleeping in my bed until Charli wakes me up.

Aurora-Charli let me sleep.

Charli-As much as I'd like too let you sleep I can't come on get ready.

Aurora-Fine.

I get up and walk to my bathroom.My eyes still slightly closed I grab my face wash and wash my face.After that I open my suitcase and go downstairs to get a bag to put my makeup and skin care in and another bag for my tooth brush and toothpaste.

I go back upstairs and put those in my suitcase and close it.I then get dressed in a grey cropped sweater,grey sweatpants,and pumas and put my hair in a ponytail.

I also pack my hairbrush and deodorant.

Charli-You ready?

Aurora-Yeah.

I grab my suitcase and bring it downstairs.

Marc-Ready?

Aurora-Yup.

He takes the suitcases to the car and me and charli get in.I packed a backpack with Airpods,A charger,My phone,Chapstick.

We get to the (whatever tf it's called AJDBDB)And get in the private jet(RIGHT?)

Madis filming every single part of this trip(LAJSHEHE JOKES I LOVE MADI)

I'm sitting next to Charli.(I DONT KNOW JUST PRETEND THERES AN EXTRA SEAT)

I'm talking to my mom and then go back to my seat.

Erika-Okay everybody,Everybody here we go I don't know what I'm pointing to but I'm going to be pointing here.Please secure your safety belt,Secure it like low and tight(idk what she says so work with me)Can everyone do that?

Chase-No.

Erika-Chase.

We're taking off now.I turn my phone on air plane mode.

Aurora-Are we floating yet?

Madi-No,Yes nevermind

Charli-omg this plane is fast

Aurora-It's a plane obviously(SORRY)

Chase-Damn bro,We're high as f-*insert rubber duck noise*

A few mins later

Avani and Madi are at our little area now.Playing something with Charli(IDK)I'm on my phone.I start laughing at Charli because I thought it was funny.

We then get food I got fruit.I start eating my fruit.

When the plane lands

We finally landed and we are in the car driving to the hotel.

We are in the hotel room me and charli share a room. "Hey you guys we are in the Bahamas and me and Charli are in our room and-"I stop when Charli intrupts me "Wait!Show them a room tour"She says "Okay"I start laughing I show around the room."Anyways yeah bye"I say and turn off my camera

Getting ready for dinner

I got dressed in a black top a gray skirt and Dr.Martins.

I then put on eyeliner,blush,black eyeshadow,and lipgloss

At dinner

I told them to get me whatever char was getting not knowing it was the thing I was deadly allergic too. SHIRMP. I started choking on the shrimp and then I blacked out. No voices. Nothing. Just black.

Was I dead?

A/n

Shes ded