C-Captain...? C-Can I S-Sleep With You? (Part One)

Eren Jaeger looked up at the sky when he heard a rumble and the sky was slowly turning grey above them. He gave a stifled big yawn. Having been on a mission all day with Captain Levi and Major Hanji Zoe was a bit tiresome, especially when one of them was running around enthusiastic shrieking their head off with all the different stuff they could lay their hands on.

Hanji was down in the dirt once again, having found something that caught their attention and was now digging with their bare hands, but Eren decided that he rather not clean the rooms again he spent the morning to clean in the abandoned ruins of a once town. So he gave them a shovel he had packed just in this case.

Captain Levi looked at Hanji digging through that dirt with a wrinkle of his nose and actually looked revealed when Eren had given Hanji the shovel. He too, rather keep the place they were sleeping in as clean as possible so they didn't have to clean it again, or possibly find another place to sleep until the expedition was over.

"Captain, I believe we need to get inside, it will start to rain soon." Eren said with worry painting his voice. Levi looked up and saw The Brat gnawing at his lip in worry, making his already soft pink lips be a bit plumper and take on a soft red look.

Captain Levi looked up and saw that The Brat was right, if they didn't make it inside soon they would be caught in a what looked like a heavy downpour.

In this moment he really despised Eyebrows, he didn't understand why he had to go, he didn't even want to be there. Levi had planned to do nothing this weekend, just to stay back and relax with his favorite wine of all things, but no! Instead, he was babysitting The Brat and Shitty Glasses.

"Oi! You Shitty Foureyes! Are you finished?! We need to get inside, and if you can't get the box up now, try again tomorrow! It won't go anywhere!" He said with a growl and stalked towards Hanji and they nodded and stabbed the shovel next to the box so they could find it next day.

Hanji to looked up at the sky and could see that there would be a heavy downpour this night. They were quite happy actually with this mission.

Erwin had found this place by accident but hadn't had the time to explore the ruins of what had once been a big town. And they all had been very grateful that some of the bigger houses had been intact and they all got a bed to sleep in.

They laughed a bit because as soon as they had arrived and realized they had to spend one night or two their little Ravioli had put Their little Titan to clean up the place with him. They decided to spare them both for cleaning again and started to remove as much mud and dirt from their person as much as possible.

All three of them started making their way back to the house they had sought shelter in. And lucky they did, because not five minutes later when they arrived at the house, it started to rain. It was a heavy downpour and it looked like they would be stuck there until it stopped. Luckily they also managed to get the horses protected and dry as well.

Eren had brought out some towels if needed and laid them out in what looked to be a kitchen. He sighed. It looked like he had to do with the dry food again. If the kitchen had been usable he would have cooked something, but in this state, it would just poison them, and he wasn't risking that.

"Oi, Brat, what are you doing in this filthy kitchen?" Captain Levi asked when walked by and Eren just sighed in disappointment.

"I was going to see if the kitchen was usable, but it looks like I was wrong. I was thinking, with this heavy downpour, we might be stuck here for some days." he answered and started cleaning the kitchen. But inside Eren was a bit afraid. No one knew of his fright for thunderstorms, and this rain could lead to that, he didn't know what to do if that were to happen. He felt ashamed of himself.