Chalter 11

Matt's prov. so I guess Elizabeth and Cameron are dating know so I got a girl friend Casey she is so beautiful but I still have feelings for Elizabeth but she is with Cameron and I am with Casey . Elizabeth's prov. so I went on twitter and I saw Matt and this girl named Casey and Matt put "my girlfriend is the best " and Cameron texted me text Convo. Cameron :hi babe I miss you so much want to go out with me and Matt and Nash. me : yea cam that's great . Cameron :get ready you have to be fancy because we are going to a restaurant . me : ok babe see you later and what time . Cameron : 12:00 and babe bring your pink crop top and your high waist blue shorts ok and a bathing suit and the new one you got looks hot and sexy on you so bring that one ok babe love you. me: ok love you too babe . so I am at Long Horn Steak House and I was so excited to try chocolate stampede and The waiter came out and said may I take your order I said I want the chocolate stampede and Cameron said I want the molten lava cake. Matt said he wants the ultimate brownie sundae and Casey said I want the long horn dessert sampler. the waiter said is that all I said oh and drinks and she came back with our cups and the food was done and I tried the stampede and OMG it was so good I ate it all up and Cameron did to but Cameron helped me with mine he is so sweet I love him .