School Day!!!!!!!

My name is Y/N. And I have a sister named Tara. I woke up with a nervous feeling. It's the first day of school and I'm going to be a 5th grader. I don't know if I will have any friends in my class. All I know is one girl named Ariel that was from my 4th-grade class. I quickly brushed my teeth and ate my breakfast. My sister was nervous too, but she was nervous because of the work. My sister is going to be 10th grader and my sister never really cared about friends. Something about best friend betrayal happened when she was in sixth grade so she doesn't keep any best friends anymore. I packed my bags and went into the car waiting for my sister to come but after 3 minutes she came into the car. The car's engine started and I was really nervous because what if I was lonely in the class with no friends?

"Y/N aren't you nervous?" asked Tara. "I mean its the first day of school and you are going to have lots of work to do because you are a 5th grader," said Tara. 

"I know, I know, but I am not worried about work but what if I don't have any friends? What if I was lonely?" I said to my sister. "So you are worried about being lonely and you are not worried about work?" my sister said with a bit of disappointment. "Y/N the reason why we go to school is because of work not because of friends, who cares about not having any friends. Work is more important. Father didn't pay the school so you can have friends he pays the school for our education." my sister said. 

"We're here!" said our driver. "I gotta go but don't worry you will have plenty of friends, just focus on work okay?" my sister said "Okay," I said. "Bye! I gotta go" said my sister. "Bye!" I quickly said before she closes the car door. "Good luck on your first day of school!" my driver said.

"I don't think she can hear you," I said as my sister walked into her school's entrance door. "I know, but anyways time for me to deliver you to your school." said my driver. "I don't want to go to school!" I said sadly. "I know, I mean who would want to go to school." said my driver laughing. 

"Can't you just stop the car and deliver me to my grandma's house?" I said desperately. "I mean I will get fired if I didn't do my job and deliver you to school. 2 more minutes and we are at your school," he said.

I crossed my arms and the more I think about school the more nervous I get. What makes the nervousness worse is that I am almost at school and my driver is going into the school entrance. I tried not to think about friends and think more about the old friends that I will get to meet at my school.

"We're here!" said my driver. "I know, i have eyes you, know," I said annoyingly because he didn't deliver me to my grandma's house. "okay then, hurry up or you will be late for school." he said "Ugh," I said as I got out of my car. I took my lunch basket and my backpack and slowly walked into the entrance of the school. The air rushed in my face because of the aircon. I sighed as I went into the playground because that's where we have to wait for our teachers to come to pick us up.

As soon as I went into the playground I saw kids from my grade and underplaying and laughing. I put down my baskets and backpack and searched around if I can see anyone that I know. Then I heard someone put down its basket and backpack and when I looked back it was a guy. He was a little bit shorter than me but he seemed friendly as he smiled and said "Hi." I was about to say hi but then I felt a powerful push at my back and in slow motion, I can see that my face was about to hit the ground.