G11

G11

We had just gotten out of court about 2 hours ago. It was kind of a fast process. Melo and I are off the hook, the police officer was fired, and I'm finally getting my licence back. My parents however are not letting me drive yet, which I think is totally unfair. Of course I didn't argue with them, mostly because of my mom. I'll talk to my dad later when I get him alone.

We were all setting up for Melo's party later. Lonzo will be here later with Denise and the rest of the gang will be here once they are out of school. I am currently hiding in Gelo's room while everyone else sets up. I've been up here for about 20 minutes so I'm expecting someone to come up here and find me any second now.

"Lani!! Where the hell are you man?" I heard Melo say. I also heard him say something about them sending him to do everything but he didn't say that loud enough.

"There you are you bitch! You've been hiding while we do all the work...Which is a pretty smart idea. Scoot over." he says and joins me on Gelo's bed.

"You know they're gonna come up here and drag us down there to help." I say

"Who cares they'll be done by the time they do." He replied

"Are Eli and Jay coming with Gelo and Jennifer when they get out or are they coming later?" i asked

"Idk Gelo and Jennifer should be here soon though. Your mom called to let them out early. I can't wait to see my baby." he says

"Oh you whipped motherfucker" I say laughing

"You're one to talk. You get so soft for Gelo. You even get all protective and shit."

"I do not. He can defend himself."

"BROOO you literally almost fought Eli that one time cuz he was clowning on him while you were in a bad mood....I won this argument so don't even respond." he said and walked outta the room. Ok then don't let me freaking talk. I got up and walked downstairs. Everything was set up. The food was almost done and the snacks and drinks were out.

"LEILANI ALEJANDRA VEN AQUÍ!!" I hear my mom yell from outside so I rush outside. (Leilani Alejandra get over here!!)

I get outside and I see they dropped off Melo's presents. Oh God I'm gonna die!!

"Que chingados es esto? Que estas pendeja o qué? Ni creas que te vas a quedar con estás chingaderas!!!" My mom exclaims angry as hell. (What the fuck is this? Are you stupid or what? Don't even think you're gonna keep this shit!!!")

"They're Melo's presents ma. Let me call him out here." I say I rush inside to get him before my mom could say anything.

"MELO!! Your present is here!!! Come outside hurry!!!" I say and we run outside together.

"Aahhhh yesssss!!!" He screamed like a little girl and picked me up all excited. I got him some mini motorcycles. I got a few for all of us but my mom and Tina don't look to happy about it. Jennifer and Gelo are pulling up and they see our parents talking a little intensely. Our dads are all for us keeping them but our moms are not.

 Our dads are all for us keeping them but our moms are not