Chapter 1

"For the last time, I didn't freaking do it Bo!" I yelled for at least the thousandth time that day, stomping my foot. I was standing in Bo's living room frustrated as hell, while he ticked away on his expensive computer.  With everything I had been dealing with, I at least need him by my side.

"There was blood on your hands Sarah, I know you wouldn't do it but it's freakishly suspicious." Bo smart assed back. I figured that was the closest I would get to him believing me, at least he doesn't think I'm some crazy ass murderer like the rest of the town. The rest of the town, meaning the rest of this small minded population, all my friends and even my Dad.  He refuses to speak to me these days.  That's why I figured I wouldn't stick around until they decided to convict me of murder.  I just have to get out of this place.

Bo is my slightly illegal friend who I met at Starbucks one day. There were no more tables and when I went to go tell him he was hogging a table for two people, he told me to sit down. He even gave me half his muffin. Let's just say I liked him a lot after that.

Actually, Bo is very illegal.  He fakes documents. He claims not to do it for people he suspects are up to no good, but if you pay him enough cash, he'll do anything. Besides, who would want fake documents that's up to any good?

Okay, well me, but I have a perfectly good excuse. I didn't do it. Yeah, I know that's what they all say, but I would never murder my Mom. Mom, I thought. With everything going on, I hadn't gotten any time for accepting the fact that my Mom is dead. Dead. Later, I thought as I pushed it out of my mind.

"Look, I'll give you fake documents, but only if you promise not to get caught, or hurt. It's really tricky shit I deal with and your no trained liar or drug dealer... Right? You could get hurt. Do you even have any money to stay alive out there? I don't want you out there being a prostitute."

Considering the fact that I would be stuck with my new name forever, I figured I would make it something better than Sarah. 

Thankful that Bo wanted to help me, I gave him a hug. "You know I love you. Can you call me Avery Bloom? And I have money, it's called my college fund, my Dad has been wanting me to go to Dartmouth for years."

"There's some brown hair dye in the closet, I want you a brunette by tonight." Bo replied surprisingly excited. There goes my beautiful blonde hair. Oh well, I was getting tired of people assuming me to be a stupid bitch. Hello, blonds are smart too you know.

So.... that's the first chapter. I hope you guys like it! Just a heads up, Sarah aka Avery will meet a mysterious guy soon enough, just hang in a little longer! Also, please like or comment or tell me I suck, just do whatever but show me somehow what you think!