Connor and Travis

"oh man."
"What is it lover boy." Connor smiled wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shut up" he said shoving him and then tackling him.
"What is it you dummy"
"Katie."
"Of course. You know, as soon as you hit 15 all those years ago-"
"Um not that many years ago-"
"All you could talk about was Katie Gardiner. Like, you're such a lover boy"
"Oh I see, you're jealous that I knocked up the courage to ask her out when you haven't spoken a word to Rachel, who might I state, can't even date anyone."
"Oh. Ohkey, you wanna go, let's go. Katie and Travis sittin in a tree-"
"CONNOR LIKES THE ORACLE, CONNOR'S IN A FORBIDDEN LOOVVEEE
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
"CONNOR LOVES RACHEL. CONNOR LIKES A MORTAL"
"FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE" then they heard the door creak open and immediately stopped.
"oh um hey little brother."
"Connor, Travis, are you guys um, ohkey?"
"What, ya we're totally fine Shaemus"
"Um, I'm just gonna get my jacket and um go"
"Ohkey, have a nice night be back by 11 or the Furies will eat you k byeee"
"oh by the way, you like the oracle? And you're dating a daughter of Demeter."
"IF YOU TELL ANYONE-" before Connor could finish Shameus had run strait out the door.
There was an awkward silence before Connor spoke up again.
"THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE"
"CONNOR LOVES RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE, HE LOVES THE FUTURE-"
"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"
"GUYS!"
"AH LEO"
"Hey, um, when did you guys get all teenagery. I mean I knew Tratie was gonna happen but, Rachel and Connor, no way."
"LEO VALDEZ WHERE ARE YOU WE WERE GONNA PRANK PERCY AND ANNABETH TONIGHT!"
"oh. um about that."
"Don't tell us you wussed out."
"No, guys listen, I'm. I'm not at camp."
"You at a local store getting supplies?"
"No lover boy, you're my brother you're supposed to be smart, he's on the Argo II."
"Well you're the first person so far to guess"
"WAIT WHAT HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT CONNOR. AND WHY LEO?"
"I'm off to find Calypso."
"Ohhhhh." Travis said with a smirk.
"So we're not the only ones who have gone 'teenagery'"
"Ya ya whatever. I just needed to let you guys know that I'm fine and I'm not dead, yet."
"DONT SAY THAT"
"Well, I'll be fine and I WILL return with Calypso, I may be gone for a long time."
"Be safe bro."
"DON'T DIE"
"Thanks guys, bye" with that Leo swiped his hand through the image and was gone.
"oh man."
"haha, funny, that's exactly how you started this conversation. Which brings me back to the fact that I'm not jealous and I'm sorry. Ohkey maybe I am jealous, but not the way you think."
"What"
"I'm jealous because Katie is probably gonna become your main focus like Annabeth is to Percy and Hazel to Frank and Piper to Jason."
"Well they didn't all have an awesome brother like you"
"Exactly. I don't want anything to change between us. We've been pulling pranks and raiding stores together for like ever and I just can't have a girl get in the way of it all"
"Dude, bro, Katie will never come between us, got that."
"Ya. Thanks Travis, man we sound like dramatic teenage girls talking about their boyfriends."
"Speaking of which, why don't you talk to Rachel"
"I'm scared. She's just so perfect and I'm so, Connor..."
"Imma help you dude, don't know what Apollo will do to us BUT, I will help you"
"You will?"
"Ya, of course."
"Thanks dude." then they bro hugged and sat down to devise a prank. Like old times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps, so can you answer a few questions for me?
1.) Rate my story 1-10 so far
2.) When should I stop writing
3.) Comment if you're a regular reader
Thanks, I appreciate all the reads and votes and comments that make me smile when I see them.
~DaughterOfHades💀