Chapter 1

Hi my name is Zoey Morgan I'm 16 years old and my life is wonderful*but sometimes it's not my mom curse me and call me names I just ignored her and continued with my life the money start getting low so I decided to find a job I went to Juniors Café and I got the job.
              2 Months Later
Dear Diary:
I am 16 years old and never been loved before but I know someday I will find someone who loves me.
              First day for work
Mom am leaving said Zoey OK sweetie, Good morning Zoey said Clark Good morning Clark "Zoey put down her bag in the dress room and put on her apron and went out to take orders, a boy approached Good morning, Good morning what can I get for you, can I get a vanilla latte with extract whip cream. Zoey said Clark I was, staring at that customer said Clark Zoey giggles and walk off to get his order. Here , thanks ok we are closing up said Clark Zoey walk into the dress room and take off the Apron and took up her bag and said bye Clark and leave. Going home she saw the same boy who was at the café  his parents were cursing him I hold my head straight and walk home.

                  At Home

Zoey said Mom are you home she walked into the kitchen and saw a note.                                                Dear Zoey:  me and your dad had a very important meeting to go to around the world we will be gone for a couple months take care of yourself we will be back soon. Zoey sat around the table and start to cry.

                10 minutes Later

Zoey came down stairs and went into the kitchen and start to cook then her friend called Zoey told her what happen she ask if she can come but Zoey said no she will be fine on her own Zoey hang up the phone and sit around the table and start to think about the boy she saw.                                                                                                                  Next Morning                                                                                            Zoey clock rings she get up and rushed to work. When she went into the café she saw Clark talking to the boy she start to blush but then she was wondering what they were talking about she walk up to the conversation Good morning is everything ok said Zoey, Clark said gathered around everyone welcome Zac is working here now. Zoey smiles and walk into the dress room Zac approached he said hi and ask for her name she said my name is Zoey and yours my name is Zac nice to meet you said Zoey. The café starts to close she changed and leave hey Zoey said Zac ,Hi Zac asked her if she lived alone she told him yes he asked her if he could stay at her until he find somewhere she told him yes. Welcome to my home.