Chapter 2

Zoey brought in Zac and made coffee and sit around the table , she ask him what happen where he came from and they talk it got dark Zoey said you can sleep in my room, thanks so much said Zac he went to sleep.                                                                                      Dear Diary: I let a boy sleep in the house what if my mom finds out she would kill me but what if this Could Be Love.                                                                                                        Next Morning                                                                                      Zoey went in Zac room and said Good morning sleepy but he wasn't in there then she smell pancake she went down stairs Zac said Good morning I make pancake for breakfast *oh you didn't have to do that your the guest I should make you breakfast* silly answer now sit and eat breakfast said Zac they eat breakfast, showered and got dress for work. Good morning workers said Clark Zac an Zoey went to the dress room and changed then start to work together and laugh, they start to close up the café "they went to the dress room, today was the best day ever said Zoey" they walked home when Zoey walked into the kitchen she saw a note she hide it from Zac and went into the bathroom and read it then got showered she came out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen and make dinner. They finish and went into the kitchen to and wash the dishes. They went into the living room and watch a netflix movie Zoey starts to blush then they stare into each other eyes and k**s.
                Next Morning
Zac said How did you sleep Zoey laughs then they brush there teeth together and bathe then they leave off to work. Good morning couples said Clark Zac smiles and said morning and went to the dress room, you guys have something going on said Clark "well he is actually staying at my house".