Chapt 24

"Is... Is it XingChen?" Xiao Zhan asked with a slight huff and Yibo smiled but shook his head "No bunny, XingChen is dating Xue Yang"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened in shock but started frowning when Yibo stretched himself "Ahh, I really like him though"

Xiao Zhan placed his hands on his hips, tears in his eyes. "I hate you! If you like him so much then go be with him! Why do you keep trapping me!"

Yibo sat up "I'm with him though. We're boyfriends" Xiao Zhan let a tear slip "Y-You cheated on me? You cheater"

"Whose a cheater..." Yibo said as he held Xiao Zhan's hand but Xiao Zhan yanked his hand away. "You're two timing! Maybe even three or four! That's cheating!"

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan and dived back onto the bed "Why am I cheating? I am only dating one person"

Xiao Zhan tried wriggling out of Yibo's embrace "Go away you liar! I hate you!"

Yibo got enough of teasing Xiao Zhan as he definitely did not want to hear Xiao Zhan telling him 'I hate you'

With one hand grabbing his wallet, Yibo quickly opened it and fished out an old photograph. "Zhan, look at him"

Xiao Zhan was angry, upset and jealous. He did not want to look but he was so curious who that person was. And he froze when he saw the picture.

"M-Me?" Xiao Zhan stuttered as he looked up at Yibo. Yibo kissed his cheek "Mn, don't you remember? You were very young then but so cute and innocent too"

Xiao Zhan thought about it and remembered that one special day the orphanage brought then out to take a passport photo.

He slightly remembered a Gege crying very badly. Being in an orphanage, Xiao Zhan is a very empathetic person.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tighter "Zhan, though I liked the kiss, how could you kiss a stranger you met for the first day? You're too innocent"

"That... was my first..." Xiao Zhan said softly but Yibo heard it and grinned as he teasingly said "Oh?"

Xiao Zhan blushed but turned around and smacked Yibo's chest. "Did you have to trick me like that?

You could have said it's me! You made me so angry, jealous, upset and annoyed!" Xiao Zhan scolded.

Yibo chuckled and grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand, holding it close to his heart "Where's the surprise in that? And I'm glad you feel that way. It shows that you love me so much"

Xiao Zhan blushed as he took back his hand "Stop being so sweet... Besides, what do you mean we met 3 times?"

Yibo then explained the three times he met Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan hugged him tight and whispered "Thank you"

Yibo smoothed Xiao Zhan's hair when Xiao Zhan looked up with a pout "You... didn't do these to others right? I mean, it's not a bad thing to help others but I can't help but feel jeal-"

"Of course not. You're special" Yibo said as he gave Xiao Zhan a forehead kiss. Xiao Zhan chuckled "I can't believe you already knew me when I approached you"

Yibo smiled "Oh bunny, you had no idea how surprised I was when you came up to me. And you asked for sex! I thought I was in a dream"

Xiao Zhan blushed "It's embarrassing... Don't bring it up" Yibo chuckled "It's a good thing. I might not have dared approach you otherwise"

They cuddled a little before the doorbell rang. They both went to the door and saw delivery guys bringing in Xiao Zhan's stuff.

Yibo looked at a huge canvas and removed the cloth while Xiao Zhan was helping them.

Xiao Zhan entered the house with a box and froze upon seeing Yibo. He then slowly walked over to Yibo. Yibo who felt Xiao Zhan by his side hugged him. "I like it"

"Who said it's for you" Xiao Zhan pouted and Yibo smiled "I didn't say it's for me"

Xiao Zhan pouted more then said "It's not complete though. I intended to draw this and when I complete it, I'll get over you"

Yibo lightly pouted "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. Please don't complete it. Maybe I should destroy it"

Yibo walked forward when Xiao Zhan stopped him with big eyes "How can you! I even used the painting set you gave me-"

Yibo smiled and hugged Xiao Zhan "Aww, Zhan, I think you wouldn't be able to get over me even if you complete it"

Xiao Zhan hmphed "Next time if you bully me or make me angry I'll add another stroke and when I complete it, I'll leave you!"

Yibo frowned as he held Xiao Zhan's shoulders. "No, never leave me. I promise I'll take good care of you and protect you forever. Let's go through everything together"

Yibo then got on his knees and whipped out a tiny box from his back pocket "Zhan, I love you so much. I know I said I'll give you a grand proposal...

But I think doing so right now is a good time. Will you marry me? Will you let us officially be tied down to each other?"

Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged Yibo "Yes, I don't need a grand proposal. I like it. Now my life is yours and your life is mine"

"Hm. My life was always yours and now your life is mine." Yibo happily hugged Xiao Zhan, only breaking the hug to put on the rings and share a kiss before hugging again.

They were slightly interrupted by the delivery guys who clapped for them before going off.

Yibo then carried Xiao Zhan up to the bedroom "Come! It's the night of consummation"

"That's on the wedding day!" Xiao Zhan smacked Yibo's shoulder and Yibo chuckled "We have it everyday anyways. I can't wait"

Xiao Zhan smiled and Yibo placed him gently on the bed, reaching up for a kiss. However, Xiao Zhan covered his mouth with his hand.

Yibo looked at him questioningly with a slight pout and Xiao Zhan grinned "I'm hungry... Feed me first"

Yibo smiled "Anything for my wife. Let's eat out and register our marriage before I eat you tonight"

Xiao Zhan giggled "Then I'll make sure you are too full to eat me!" Yibo chuckled, going along with Xiao Zhan "Yibo always have stomach for Zhan"

They were about to leave when Zhan gasped "What about the bunnies!" Yibo rubbed the back of his head "Haha... I couldn't take proper care of it so HaiKuan Ge is helping me"

Xiao Zhan jumped up with glee "Let's go get the bunnies! And visit Zhuo Cheng and HaiKuan Ge!" Yibo frowned "No"

Xiao Zhan pouted and Yibo gave him a kiss "Tomorrow" then muttered under his breath "Tomorrow never comes..."

Xiao Zhan frowned a little before agreeing "Fine, tomorrow. Promise!"

Yibo pinky promised Xiao Zhan and made his plan to visit late at night so Xiao Zhan can't stay for long.

Yibo was still smirking at his plan when Xiao Zhan pulled him "Hurryyy Yibo, I'm hungry"

Yibo smiled at his cute bunny wife, Zhan. "Mn, let's go" Yibo said as he held Xiao Zhan's hand and walked to the car.

"By the way, paint the two of us together" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan smiled widely "Yes! I will, then we can hang it up somewhere"

"Mn, we should make a collection. A view of us at the beach, sleeping together, cuddling, kissing, in the car, most importantly we should have a painting of us making love and hang it in our bedroom!" Yibo rambled.

"I'm not drawing that!!!" Xiao Zhan blushed and Yibo laughed "Then I'll take a photo and print it out and hang it up"

"Don't do that either!" Xiao Zhan blushed and they continued chatting while making their way to register their marriage.

IT'S THE END!!! I guess. THANK YOUR SO MUCH FOR READING ❤❤❤ I really appreciate it lots and lots and lots ❤