i hope you run fast

My friends and I, Sarah and Darla, decided to have a sleepover at Darla’s place.

The weird part is that she asked us to bring candles. Darla told us to wait outside our home, she said that a car would come to pick us up. I assumed that her mom would come get us but when the car arrives but it was a strange-looking man.

He drove a limo-like car but for some weird reason it gave off an eerie feeling. My mom looked at me weirdly “Why is a hearse come to pick you up?” 

I hear my phone buzz like a bee.

“Get in the car with him”

I looked at the text with confusion. I said bye to my mom and got in the car. The ride was so stiff you could cut the air.

When we got there Darla was standing out of the front door, she wore a sniff dark coloured dress making her look like a big porcelain doll.

She leads us to her room and I freeze a the door.

It looked like she had gotten decorating tips from James W Jones.

It felt like the walls had eyes and that they were following me. As the night began it started out like any other sleepover; playing truth or dare, playing cards games, and telling stories. After we got bored playing games.

Darla suggested that we get food, Sarah and I agreed. Darla told us to stay in her room and wait.

While Darla was downstairs Sarah and I took the time to snoop around her room. About fifteen minutes later we hear Darla making her way back to her room with the food.

As Sarah digs into the brownies I turn to Darla to tell her I can’t eat it because im allergic to dairy. Before I even finish my sentence Sarah begins to violently choke on her food. Darla gave me and an evil-looking smirk and she said

“I hope you run fast.”