XII.

Y/N's POV

"That was close...Y/N are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. He was cute tho haha"

"What? How you could - damn Y/N"

"You don't like bears Yoongi ah?"

"They...are dangerous"

"Yeah, but it's nice to see one in front of you. Just need to keep the distance haha"

"You are really that fearless?"

"I couldn't actually feel any fear since it was so little and I had you with me"

He sits on the bed and ignore my comment. I sat down next to him.

"What is it? You didn't answer tho"

He looked me straight in the eyes. His deep black eyes made me lose a little, I never actually was this close looking him straight in his eyes.

 His deep black eyes made me lose a little, I never actually was this close looking him straight in his eyes

"I'm afraid Y/N"

"Of what?"

"I'm afraid this is just a dream and I'll wake up without you in the morning"

"Silly this isn't a dream"

"It feels too good to be real. If really is a dream I rather never wake up"

"Yah don't say stupid things. This is real. It is more than real." I put my hand on his cheek caressing it. "See? It feels really right?"

"Yes it does. I love your touch" he smiled and held my other hand." You gave me chills at a hundred degrees, is better than pills how you kiss me and all I want now is be with you as much as possible"

"So, she, the girl you told me days before that you liked her, was actually me? And you wanted to tell me in the forest that, am I right?"

"You are really a smart girl, don't you?" He bite softly my lower lip and slowly start a kiss.  "Shall we continue what we start earlier?" He mumbled in the kiss.
I smiled.
"Yoongi...but what if anyone comes...you can't stay here very much"

"Let's don't worry about it now" he quickly put his hands on my hips and got me on top of him. It takes me by surprise,  I didn't expect to be this sharp.
"Remember when we first met, right," he said.

"Yeah, the car incident, when you take me back home and Jimin punched you... I'm still mad at him because he did you that agh"

"Yes haha, but I was talking about the carry part. When I carried you almost all that day. Wanna do it again?" He smirk.

"Yah are you crazy? We can't do that"

"Why not? "

"Because there's no need"

He didn't listen and took me in his arms getting up walking with me like a baby.

"Yoongi- aish let me down, I'm not a baby to carried this way"

"You are my baby shh"

"I- wait did you heard?"

*knock knock*

"Y/N are you still up?" Namjoon said from outside.

"Damn... I'm coming!" I get off from Yoongi's arms and push him in the bathroom.
Quickly I open the door to see Namjoon standing there in his pajamas.
"Yes?" I yawned trying to look tired.

"I heard noises from your cabin and I come to check if you're okay - wait this isn't Mr. Min's coat?" Damn I forgot it on me.

"Huh? Me Min has one too? This is mine, it was a present from my brother and I took it on cause I go outside to take some fresh air before sleep."

"Okay then...but what about the noises? I thought I heard you talking with someone"

"Talking? Yeah talking, I was on video chat with my brother. He couldn't sleep so called me to see how I was doing "
I'm such a good liar. I should give lessons to the actors.

"Alright, I'll let you sleep...goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight Joon ah" I watched him leave and I got back in the room locking the door again.
When I turn around I face Yoongi, having his crossed arms and grumpy face on.
"You should stay as far as you could from him"

"But why?"

"Cause I said so"

"Cmon he's just a friend"
Yoongi quickly walked towards me and put his hands on the wall next to me so I couldn't go nowhere. I gulped seeing him this way. He looked mad.

"You'll have to do as I say "

"But Yoo-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he presses his lips on mines, this time not softly and gentle, but harshly forcing me to open my mouth. He was taking control of me and I couldn't reject him.
Was he jealous of Namjoon? This is how he reacts to jealousy?
I took all my force and push him away.

"Why are you acting this way?"

"What do you mean?"

"You...never mind, better get back to your cabin. Is getting late "

"But Y/N-"

"Here's your coat. Take care at the stairs "
I opened the door after giving him the coat and look at him leaving.
I didn't want to be this harsh to him, but what he did was wrong, I just feel this.
He needs to understand this, and I'm sure he will.
I laid down on my bed closing my eyes and I suddenly start to smile remembering his touch and lips taste.
Now I'm afraid too that this really must be just a dream, and when I'll wake up tomorrow everything between us never been real. No way this was a dream. Everything seemed too real to be just my imagination, and I never actually had a dream before like these moments spend it with Yoongi.
I really wonder when I'll get the chance again to be this close.
Oh yeah...and I should be careful to don't let my classmates and Jimin found out about it. In especially Jimin, I hate knowing he was right about me ending up together with Yoongi. Still, I don't regret it at all, I'm glad actually to have my first relationship with someone that I'm sure I'll be happy with.