Freakin Jarvis!

"So uh," Steve cleared his throat. "W-what exactly am I uh doing here?"

"You're uh helping a friend."

Steve glared slightly at Tony. "Is that really what I'm doing here?"

Tony grabbed Steve's coffee mug and drank from it. "Yea Cap just helping out a friend."

***

Steve sulked around in his room. What was he doing here?! Tony obviously didn't need him here. It was time to leave, time to go back to his own house, his own room, his own bed. Ha who was he kidding, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He was whipped.

"T-tony? Can I talk to you?" Steve popped his head in the doorway.

"Sure Steve. What's up?" Tony asked turning around on his stool.

"Um can we talk about what you said last ni-"

Steve was interrupted by the sound of Tony's ringer going off.

"Hold on Cap." Tony opened his phone, not even paying attention to the caller ID. "This is Tony...Hey Pepper...Today? What time?...Well Stev-...Sure."

Steve could feel the tears in his eyes. No it wasn't possible. It couldn't be all falling apart now. He had to get out of here.

When Tony got off the phone Steve was nowhere to be found.

"Jarvis where's Cap?"

"In his room, sir."

Tony walked quietly to Steve's room closing the door behind him.

"Hey Steve." Tony could see the tears rolling down the blonde's face. "You ok?"

Steve quickly wiped the tears from his face. "I-I just want to be alone, please."

Tony nodded his head and turned to open the now locked door.

"Jarvis can you open the door please, it appears to be jammed."

"No, sir."

Steve looked up. Did Jarvis just say no?

Tony crossed his arms, his al just told him no. "Why Jarvis?"'ve took upon my own

"Because you and Mr. Rogers have feelings for each other, since neither of you seem to have the guts to address each other I've took it upon myself to lock you both in the same room until you at least talk about it...Its for your own good sir."

Tony rolled his eyes. "Stupid human like al."