Chapter 5

Bryan Pov
   I woke up next to Molten. We were sitting on the floor of one of the extra rooms upstairs. At first I was scared that Molten and I had sex. Then I realized. If we had sex... how much trouble were we going to be in with Lefty, Ballora, T. Foxy, and T. Chica... Then I heard a knock at the door.
   "You guys up yet? T. Foxy is wondering if he can go into the old pizzaria with us. And you promised to take us there since you technically still own it." Lefty said through the door.
    "We'll be down in a moment Lefty." Molten said getting up and going to the door, "You coming Bry?"
    "W-Wait your awake!? And d-did we..." I said starting blushing like a tomato.
    "I just comforted you till you fell asleep. After you were asleep I shut off. And you know your really a restless sleeper." Molten said back blushing too at the remark.
    "O-Okay... C-Can I go to my room and change first?" I asked.
    "What? Don't want to change in front of me~?" Molten said flirting. And causing me to blush deeper than I thought possible. Molten looked back at me and said, "You know I love the way you look when you blush. And your stutter is cute.~"

-- An Hour Later - The Old Pizzaria --
     "You built the pizzaria again!?" Baby asked stunded.
     "Uh... y-yeah... I thought I could sell it. Micheal actually helped me with this. I guess we could use it as a private party place centered around the Twisteds. Or I can just keep my job and sell it."
     "Or making it public and making the area more alive again." Molten said staring at the old building.
     "Yeah... I mean there's some property around that is also apart of it. Maybe we can cut some trees down and make it like a big party place. Maybe give it to the city..." I replied. "But that's not why were here right now. Do you know if the portal could work?"
      "Maybe but you'd most likely die..."
      "Why Bryan?" Ballora asked.
      "Because I'm positive Springbonnie is alive. He has to be."
      "..." Molten didn't say anything to my claim.
      'Molten just realized who I really mean by 'Springbonnie'. I meant Springtrap. He is alive I can feel it. And I believe he is the only one able to kill Glitchtrap. I've been reading into the other universes and Ersa's Springtrap to find a way to stop him. He's not on our side... He wants to play me for the fool well lets see what his reaction to me knowing is. And if he's alive maybe then our Freddy...'
     "Bryan how are you positive?" Baby asked.
     "Because... I think one of the times we went through the new portal, the original Freddy replaced our Freddy and that's why he doesn't want me near it. He doesn't want to be replaced..." I replied quite calm.
      "You want to get Springbonnie and Freddy back. Why?" Molten asked understanding why I really want 'Springbonnie' back.
      "Because... they were my friends..." I replied not lying completely. "And if anyone can change Jon back to the jester he was its Springbonnie..."
      We walked into the pizzaria and went to the backroom. The portal seemed to be there. Then came the part that I dreaded. They walked to the main room of the pizzaria to talk of who would see if the portal worked. During it me and Molten stayed behind. Molten messed with the portal and once he was done. He looked at me worried.

Moltens Pov

       "... don't die okay..." I said trying not to think about what would happen if he never came back.
       "I won't. Be back soon. I love you." He said before jumping into the portal.
       Then the rest came in. Lefty was the first to realize. Ballora then Baby. Then the Twisteds.
       "... Molten... please tell me he's... not... gonna die..." Lefty said quietly.
      "We just have to wait and see Lefty... Bryan wanted this... If anyone can help Springtrap its him..." I said trying to reassure the rest, and myself, but making them suprised and afraid for the brunette.