.....

Meanwhile, Snow White is still looking around the castle for any of the missing Len modules.

Snow White: I'm glad I broke up with that psycho a long time ago. He's gone too far this time.

There was a door she didn't open yet. She opened it to find Michael Johnson [Strange Dark] tied to the bed.

Strange Dark: Are you with Prince? Have you come to harass me too?

Snow White: No. I'm here to rescue you.

Strange Dark: I remember you! Don't you live out here?

Snow White: I do. It's nice and quiet there.

Strange Dark: You shouldn't live next to Prince anymore. All he does is cause trouble.

Snow White: I was thinking about moving, actually. We're not here to talk about me, however.

The Rin module untied Michael. Michael put on his clothes.

Strange Dark: Thing is, I've always wanted to be a parent. Just not like this. My parents and sister are going to kill me.

Snow White: I can't help you there. Sorry.

Strange Dark: Did you have a family?

Snow White: Yes. Once. But I ran away, because of my mother. All she cares about is herself. Again, we're not here to talk about me. Let's get you home. I hope that baby ends up being healthy.

Strange Dark: Thanks. That means my girlfriend is going to be the dad of this child.

The 2 modules left the room.

Okay, that's finished. Now it's yukicleopatra's turn. See you guys in the next story!