Alola!

I sighed as I entered my new house in Alola with my mom, my dad, my 3 older sisters, and Shinx. Which I call Vyxx. My oldest sister specialized in fire types, then the one after was water, and then ground. Me, I had many different types of Pokemon. Oh, my mom has electric types, and my dad had grass types. The reason I had many types was because my family often told me to take care of their Pokemon.

"Alright girls, pick your rooms, you CANNOT pick the biggest room in the house, that is mine and your father's." My mom announced. We all nodded in sync and scrambled to find the 2nd biggest room. 

(TIME SKIP)
It was now dinner time.

"Aubry, we have enrolled you in a Pokemon school. I heard the kids are really nice." My dad smiled. I sighed sadly, clearly annoyed that I have to go to school.
I saw my sisters giggling. I glared at them.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I sighed as my mom woke me up for school. I walked to the school and immediately got nervous.
'What if I don't fit in?'
'What if they don't like me?'
'What if I don't find any friends?' Eh, scratch that off, I don't even need friends. Vyxx snuggled up in my arms trying to calm me down.

"Aww, thanks Vyxx." I rubbed my cheek against hers and then saw the school. Sighing once again, I went to the principal's office.

"Ah, you must be Aubrielle Suzuki right? You have a very nice teacher. His name is Professor Kukui. You also have very kind students. You will fit in quite well. My name is Principle Oak." He introduced himself. I nodded and left to go to class.

(In Class)(3rd Person Point of View)

Suddenly the class heard a knock on the door and in came a girl with light brown hair and green emerald eyes. She was wearing a pink a hoodie and leggings.

"This is our new student, Aubrielle Suzuki." Professor Kukui smiled.

"A-Alola, I'm Aubrielle Suzuki, you can call me Aubry though, this is my partner Vyxx, and she is a Shinx." 

"Okay Aubry, you can sit next to Lillie." Lillie raised her hand and the new girl went to sit next to her.

Suddenly a robot thing spoke up. "Shinx, the flash Pokemon. An electric type. The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble. "

(Aubry's POV)
Okay then. 

"Sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Rotom, and I am a Pokedex!" It said.

"O-oh okay. Nice to meet you."

"Since you are new, how about we go outside to see what Pokemon Aubry has. Is that okay with you Aubry?" I nodded.

When we went outside, I grabbed my Pokeballs, and let my Pokemon out. First was an Espurr, then a Piplup, Cubchoo, Meloetta, and lastly my Absol.

"WOW! Your Pokemon are so cool! You have a Shinx, an Espurr, a Piplup, a Cubchoo, and a Meloetta!" Rotom exclaimed then started doing it's work.

"Espurr, the restraint Pokemon. A psychic type. It has enough psychic energy to blast everything within 300 feet of itself, but it has no control over its power.

 It has enough psychic energy to blast everything within 300 feet of itself, but it has no control over its power