2.4

Hongdae, Seoul

The sounds of cooking made chaeyoung mouth watering. "not a joke but this place was hot!" chaeyoung fanned herself when she saw many food stores there. Jungkook smiled beside her, wanna pinch her chubby cheeks so bad.

Chaeyoung pointed at the fancy cafe. "how about there, I'm sure they serve delicious dish for us jungkook" Jungkook just nodded, well he seems like he want to obey what every chaeyoung said. "well atleast you're comfortable with it" he smiled and lead chaeyoung to the cafe.

"since your cafe is in Hongdae so I bet you came here often don't you?" as they got in and chose a table for two, chaeyoung immediately spoke put about him. "not so often but if i got time I will" jungkook placed his hand on the table, watching chaeyoung nodded slowly

Jungkook cleared his throat. "how about you, you came here often I mean Hongdae?" now it's Jungkook's turn to ask about her daily life. "well I'm not sure if it's often but I always came here with Junkyu" hearing junkyu name from chaeyoung's mouth made jungkook surprised.

"mind if I ask something?" jungkook rose up his brows, waiting for chaeyoung to answer. "well not at all, go on"

"are you two a thing I mean guy and girl relationship?" chaeyoung laughed at his statement. Hearing herself with junkyu in a relationship made her tummy hungry by the laughs. "you're funny, exactly funny well for your information Junkyu is like a little brother for me, he's my best neighbor he have been treating me like his own sister actually"

Jungkook can felt that chaeyoung actuallt expressed her feeling for real about her and junkyu. "he's tall and I thought he's older than you" he chuckled which is fake chuckle for real.

"yeah, he's tall and also I have a real brother I mean like a brother by blood, he's in Australia my hometown"

"you're Australian?" jungkook face showed chaeyoung that he absolutely shocked

"I'm korean but my family have been living in Australia for a long time" chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders. "wow aussie" jungkook chuckled, looking at chaeyoung who laughed at his small joke.

They both ordered the same drink, Chocolate Caramel shake. "I thought you only drink coffee since you run a coffee shop" she snickered when knowing that jungkook ordered same like what she ordered.

"I can drink anything" he smiled slurping the chocolates. Chaeyoung smiled when she stared at the guy who drink like a bunny. "so about the design do you like it, adding some golden texture on the wall, it's fit with you baby pink cafe" he asked

Chaeyoung nodded in excitement. "It is I can't believe that you're so expert in design, did you join art class or something?" the blonde can't wait to hear the answer from the handsome brunette guy.

"uhm yeah, I'm from Seoul of Performing Art School and yeah I joined art" chaeyoung eyes widen when she heard jungkook was from SOPA, the famous high school in Seoul and also many korean idols came from that school

"wow, you're talented" chaeyoung chuckled, holding her drink

"I guess we will keep seeing each other starting from now" Jungkook lifted up his brows, looking deeply towards chaeyoung's eyes. Chaeyoung nodded slowly. "you're right, tomorrow we will meet up at your cafe, I'll bring Junkyu with me"

Jungkook snapped his fingers. "cool, so I will bring my cousin too if you bring junkyu with you, speaking of my cousin, she's the best cousin of mine don't worry you'll be surprise if you meet with her tomorrow" he smiled

"oh okay I'll look forward for that" she laughed as she nodded

"you look shining today" jungkook accidentally slipped a compliment from his mouth

Chaeyoung chuckled. "for your information, I'm always shining everyday but my eonnie mores" she mentioned her eonnie which is Jisoo and Jennie, the prettiest friends of her

"yeah yeah" jungkook shook his head slowly

________