A/N and Information

Hi! You made it here!

If you're new here, allow me to introduce myself!

My pen name is Katelyn Myers (formerly Katelyn Blue), and I run the account musntbill.

This book is Volume I in my oneshot series, Kate's Adventures. (I named her Kate for lack of a better name. I'm completely awful at names!)

In this series, Katelyn is the daughter of Doctor Stephen Strange, who had not known she existed. After united by fate, Kate begins learning the ways of the Mystic Arts while also maintaining a life outside of her studies. She gets into a lot of mischief and has several amazing adventures, which she will never forget.

I'm excited to be running this new profile and organizing my book in a better way! If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hello, my comments, message board and DMs are always open! You can also find me on my main account, where I write other fanfiction! :)

Thanks so much for supporting me and I hope you like my works!

(Just a disclaimer, I don't own Marvel or any of its characters, dialogue, storylines, etc. Any pictures used at the headers or in stories are found online and not mine unless otherwise specified. Any dialogue taken from a movie/series is not mine either. All rights go to the correct owners, etc.)