Chapter Six

Jungkook's POV

"Have you started?" They all asked.

I didn't say a single word. They watch me like I did something wrong. Their eyes widened.

"When are you going to make a move? For your information, Dahyun's ex is chasing her." Nayeon said while eating a chips.

"WHAT!?" They shouted.

"Chan wants Dahyun back." She simply added. They exaggeratedly sighed.

"Why Dahyun kept quite about it? She didn't bother to tell us." Sana said. Nayeon just shrug her shoulders.

"Hello? She's busy in her part time job." Momo replied.

"But why Nayeon, she knew it first instead of me? We're best friend." Sana glared at Nayeon.

"Dahyun didn't tell me. I just found out." Nayeon said.

"How did you know?" All eyes are on her.

"Did you forgot? Chan is my cousin." She rolls her eyes.

Everyone except me in the room, nod their heads.

"Seriously? This guy right there needs to start his plans. If he won't make a move, he will regret later." Jeongyeon said.

I swallowed and looked at them disappointingly.

"I don't know if this will work." I said.

They groaned, not believing what I said.

"You can't sit over there, doubting yourself. Stop thinking about it and just start making a move. You are wasting so much time, Jungkook." Jihyo said.

"Really?" I asked.

"I have a question." Everyone looks at Mina.

"Why are you thinking that way? Don't you believe in yourself?" She asked while staring at me.

"It's not like that." I said, unsure.

"Why do you sound unsure?" Mina asked.

"Fine. Do you remember what I said about Dahyun's treatment towards me? I roamed my eyes and look at them.

"She made it clear that she's not interested with me. She even distanced herself to avoid me. She doesn't want me in her life."

I was confident that I can make it but then different. I know Dahyun meant what she had said. But I don't want to give up. I will win her heart no matter what happened.

However, just the thought of courting her, makes me doubt myself.

I know so well my reason on this.

"It's not a problem, Jungkook." Sana commented.

"If you wanted her enough, you will risk everything. Even if it went wrong, you will not regret because at least you tried." She added.

Everyone smiled at Sana's positivity. That gives me hope.

"Now, start the move. Where is that list?" She asked.

We were at the middle of conversation when a loud familiar voice blasted, interrupting the conversation.

"Annyeong!" Dahyun happily greeted us.

She was smiling with that unexplainable happiness in her eyes. Just the sight of her smiling face, makes my heart beat so fast. That was a corny line though, but that's what I'm feeling right now.

"How's your job?" Momo asked Dahyun.

"I'm happy because I just helped an old woman." She happily said.