Hanging out

-Psychic's POV-

A couple days have past and finally Wifi was able to make some to time to hang out.
Currently he thinks we'll be staying in his Au to just relax, which we will be doing after what I have planned.

I'm just waiting outside, leaning against the wall when finally Wifi steps outside in a rush.
"Sorry I took so long! I overslept-" he says nervous.
I chuckle, "Heh, it's okay Wifi. Besides ya needed the sleep."

"Well, where are we gonna go, Psychic?" Wifi says with a cheerful smile. I blush slightly, but quickly brush it off.
"W-Well, you're gonna have to take my hand..." I say in a low voice.
"Huh?" Wifi says confused.
I quickly grab his hand and jump into a portal.

Once we're both inside, I close the portal behind us. Wifi spins around a bit, dizzy from the impact.
He shakes it off and takes a look around at the new location.
"Woah...what is this place?..." Wifi says in amazement.
"Heh, welcome to the Garden!"
The Garden, Creator and Shape Shifter's base. (Well currently only Creator's since Shape Shifter got banned from entry.)
The place had a bright sky of many colors such as pink, purple, and green.
The ground was filled with flowers, actually, the ground is made of flowers.
All flowers shined bright gold, some moving and floating around.
I forgot how beautiful this place was...

We both fix our attention to where the most flowers were gathered.
Whispers flowed through the crowd, those only the person in the middle could hear.
Creator turned around with a small smile, watering a flower, "Oh hey Psychic, hey Wifi, you're finally here."
Wifi looks at him with a confused expression.
He then turns to face me, looking for answers.
"Uh Psychic, who is that?"
Creator then let's out a small 'oh' and finishes watering his flowers.
He then clears his 'throat', "Greetings, Apptale Sans timeline #24. Or more commonly known as 'Wifi'. I am Creatortale Sans, but since I do not have an actual Au please just call be Creator. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person." He says extending his hand.
Wifi hesitates before shaking his hand, "Well it's nice to meet you too, I guess-"
They let go and Creator flips around, "Welp, I wish I could stay but Ink needs me right now. I will come back later, feel free to leave whenever you like." Creator says before teleporting out.
Wifi looks at me, "So uh, who was he supposed to be?"
"Oh he is one of my multiverse bro's, I mean you have some too right? Whether you do or not you'll be meeting my other bro later."
Wifi looks in awe at the flowers.
"Well, for now we will stay here for a bit."
We sit down on the flowers, looking at some floating around.
"Wait, does it hurt the flowers when we sit/ stand on them?" Wifi shifts uncomfortably.
"Huh? Oh uh no! If anything it's like giving them a hug or at least tickles them a bit. But other then that we are not harming them." Wifi sighs in relief.
"Heh, good 'cause I don't know how good I would feel if I was hurting sentient flowers."
I stiffen up for a second as I recall past events.
Flowey...
Multiple times...
The echo flowers...
What was it that I had said? Right, Integrity.
I didn't mean to I swear.
I didn't mean to destroy those echo flowers...

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Wifi giggling to himself.
He's holding a bunch of flowers in his arms, letting the incoherent whispers amuse him.
"Hey, Psychic! Aren't these flowers just the prettiest you've ever seen?" He continues giggling, meanwhile I find my face heating up.
I just stare at him in awe, until eventually I couldn't take it and covered my face with my hood.
Wifi looked at me confused, "Uh Psychic are you okay? This better not be some kind of joke..."
I look at him, covering my face with my sleeve, "U-Uh, no this isn't a j-joke. It's just the brightness of this place is starting to give me a head ache, that's all."
Wifi looks at me concerned, "Well if that's the case I think we should just go back to my place."
I panic, "Wh-What? N-No! No! It's fine really! I'm fine. Look let's just go to my other bros place..." I say getting up.
Wifi starts to get up too, "Well okay, if you say so Psychic..."
I open up a portal, hesitating.
This was going to be risky.