Party

Sophie woke up screaming. I was just a bad dream, Sophie told herself. She tried to go back to sleep, but was afraid of what the dark had for her. 

(When transmitting Sophie in bold Fitz in underline )

"Sophie are you ok I woke up to hear you 'say it was all a bad dream' what dream?"

"It's nothing really, sorry I woke you."

"Sophie I'm here for you, ok you can tell me anything."

He was right she could tell him anything. But not her secret. NO not that NOT yet!!!

"I had a really bad nightmare, and I don't want to go back to sleep, because I don't want to go back to that world."

"I understand................  do you just want me to keep talking to you until you fall asleep?"

"No Fitz it's fine I'll get over it."

"Ok but if you have another dream you can tell me ok."

"Ok Fitz, and thank you."

"No problem, happy to help any time."

And with that Sophie went to bed. She didn't have anymore dreams or nightmares, but she was in a dreamless world or black.

—————————

Sophie woke up to her imparter going off. And why was somebody trying to call her at.

"5:40!!!" She looked at the scream, "yes Biana how may I help you?"

"Geez, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over and play some base quest?" Biana told her.

"Um maybe, I just have to ask Grady and Edaline."

"Ok see you there."

"Um hm, yeah ok see you there," and Sophie ended the call. She ran downstairs,"Mom, Dad I'm going to the Everglen."

"Ok sweetie have fun," Edaline said.

"And don't mess around with THAT Boy," Grady told her.

"Yes Dad, ok we get it try not to have fun with Keefe," Sophie said pretending to be said.

"What!, no that's not what I —" he was cut of but Sophie going though the light. When Sophie got there she put her hand in front of her face, but Everglen's gates where bright. Like if you went to space you come probably still see them, because there where so bright. Then, the gates opened to revel. A very exited Biana who dragged Sophie inside. When she got inside she heard a round of.

"Hey Sophie, your late." By all her friends. 

"Hey, guys," Sophie replayed, "so are we gonna go play some base quest?"

"Actually we were going to ask you if you had any human games we could play by chance," Dex asked 

"Yeah I do..... um there's truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven, hide and seek. And those are the only ones that I can think of, off of the top of my head. So...... we can chose one."

"How about we vote. Everyone raise a hand for truth or dare," Biana Announced. Everyone except Sophie raised their hand.

"Ok Foster," Keefe said rubbing his hands together,"how do we play." Sophie explained the rules to them. 

"Ok, who wants to go first," Fitz asked

"Oh oh oh," Keefe said jumping up,"me me me."

"Ok looks like Keefe is going first," Fitz said. They went up stairs and sat in a circle. 

(From left to right  Sophie, Fitz, Biana, Tam, Linh, Dex, Keefe, and Marella)

"Fitz," Keefe asked,"truth or dare?"

"I'll just go with dare," he said.

"Hm ok, oh I got one I dare you to hold hands with someone." Fitz went pale.

"Um...,"he stuttered. 

"Can I hold your hand?"

"Um...sure."

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to"

"Um..."