Im Jealous! ok.

Today Bryce is taking me to Disneyland for are 6 months of dating. I moved into the sway house about 2 weeks ago, and most of his fans love me. But of course there are always some 13 year old girls calling me a whore or slut because i took "their" mans, But honestly its only wasting their time it makes my day better because i know im getting to them. And soon they will love me, hopefully. Anyways like i said, Bryce is taking me to disneyland which like i said to him, i was cool with us just chilling at home watching the princess and the frog for the 5 time this week. So im wearing this:

Bryce hates me going out in hella ripped jeans because im his, and of course i would never leave him for some ugly ass boy

Bryce hates me going out in hella ripped jeans because im his, and of course i would never leave him for some ugly ass boy. But i decided to wear this because 1) its going to be hot and 2) might as well as let bryce a little jealous, right?

- time skip to the waiting line for splash mountian-

Bryce: y/n i fucking love you

Me: i fucking love you too bryce.

we get up to the front because even know we have fast lane passes its really busy today, as we get to the front a cute boy around my age. Not even close to how fucking handsome my boyfriend is.

???: hey cutie how you doin

Me: haha im good

I wasn't doing it to make bryce jealous but i wasn't going to be mean, and plus he should know that my fucking boyfriend is right next to me. But i guess not and bryce doesn't give a shit if hes just being "friendly" or actually hitting on me.

???: can i get yo number or sum?

Bryce: im her boyfriend dipshit.

annnd now i can't tell either bryce is going to bust into a fight with this guy or going to grab me and move along and go to the ride, bryce can be.. impaulsive at times, I really want to enjoy this fucking amazing day, with my fucking amazing boyfriend at disneyland.

???: oh shit im sorry bro, i didnt know

Bryce: obviously.

we finally get to are seats and right went we sit down and fasten are seat belts bryce turns my head torwards him and he kisses me. Not in a aggressively, pissed off kiss. it was a passionate loving kiss. This maybe middle school couple was behind us and said "oh my god its bryce hall!" in the moment he knew he wanted to kill someone because when someone interrupt him time with me, bryce isnt going to just be cool.

Bryce: look i get you guys are a fan, but today is all about my girl. Ok? give me your instagram and i will dm you when we are ready to leave. So we can take pictures? or just want to talk ok? because like i said i want this day to be fucking special for my girl and I's 6 months.

fan(girl): oh my god that was so fucking cute! y/n you are so lucky to be with bryce

i looked at him and she was right. i was fucking lucky, he is the most amazing guy ever.

Me: yes.. (smiles) yes i am.

fan(girl): oh my god jake! why cant you treat me like this.

Holy shit. i do not miss those days, those awkward "wHeN aRe We GoInG tO KisS" like eee never again.

announcer: attention ladies and gentleman please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times

Bryce leaned and whispered in my ear.. something i never thought he would say infront of fucking kids, yes he does it in public but he trys to keep it to a low around kids.

Bryce: i want to fuck you so bad right now.

Me: why don't you..daddy

I knew that would turn him on and plus i knew he wouldn't do anything on the ride.right? i hope not, he literally has 2 fucking fans right behind him and a older couple in front of us. Oh shit here we go.

- fast forward after the ride-

my legs were fucking shaking so bad, oh and no. its not because of the ride bryce made me cum 5 times. and thank god it was a loud ride because i know for a fact that i moaned... loudly, now we are going to get something to eat, bryce went to go get us something to eat and now im sitting at a table on my phone just scrolling through instagram, and all of a sudden i feel someone sit down next to me.

???: wass good lil mamas

me: and how tf are you

???: well i am tony.. tony lopez

Me: cool name tony. im y/n

i didn't think i was flirting i was just being nice, but i didn't really think about all the other perspective's how this might look. shit.

Tony: you mind if i get yo number cutie

i didn't realize it but bryce came back and joined the conversation, as the protective boyfriend he is.

Bryce: i mind.

he said it like it was nothing, it came out slick. He said it and started eating his fries he looked up looked at him, then me.

Bryce: mi amor tu sabers te amo mucho. (my love, you know i love you alot)

Tony; tu hablar espanol a? ( you speak espanol too)

Me: si yo pense en el para poder conocer a mi familia cuando empezamos a salir. (yes i thought him for when he ment my family for the first time)

Tony: aaaa su es tuya novio? (ohh, he is your boyfriend?)

Me: Si yo amas su mucho. (yes, i love him alot)

Bryce: Y yo amas ella a. (and i love her too)

Tony: oh i seee. then forget i asked for your number? bueno? (good)

Me: si (yes)

Bryce; haha Adios (bye)

Tony: bye..

bryce was proud one because he spoke fluent spanish and two he spoke fluent spanish at a guy who went away because of him. As he left i was angry at bryce for trying to talk spanish thinking he wouldnt understand what we were saying. although he did it when we go out and someone flirts with me. it was just weird to have someone speak it back.

Me; bryce! what the hell was that?

Bryce: what! how was i suppose to know he spoke spanish!?

Me; you weren't.. you do this everytime. when someone flirts you speak spanish.

Bryce: Im Jealous. OK!

Bryce: can.. canwe just enjoy the rest of the day! please.

Me: yes bryce.

Bryce: y/n...

Me: what.

Bryce: i fucking love you.

Me; i fucking love you more.

And with that we had a fucking amazing time, i fucking love that man. even thought sometimessss.. hes jealous.