vii

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Eijirou showed Katsuki around as much of Valor as they could until Kaminari showed up to bring them back to the castle for dinner; the feast Crimson Riot had been so exalted about before Eijirou led Katsuki away. The ash blond's favorite part was undoubtedly the pier.

"This is where we fish," explained the Valorian prince, waving his arms to gesture at the wooden pier and the beach, where little children were frolicking alongside their families. "I come down here every week to swim around with Mina and Denki, too; it's really fun. You should join us tomorrow!"

"I literally can't think of anything more annoying," Katsuki muttered with a roll of his eyes. A day with those three morons? He barely survived a few hours with just two of them. While Eijirou was much better than the two Knights—there was absolutely no contest—Katsuki still wasn't looking forward to having to spend a lot of time with and around the redhead. This whole wedding thing was for the sake of his Kingdom and his Kingdom alone. Not for love, or whatever.

All Eijirou did was chuckle. Then he perked up. "Hey, Tetsu!" he greeted excitedly, quickening his pace to run down the pier whilst wildly waving his arm. Katsuki followed him, albeit with a grumble, and found the man Eijirou called 'Tetsu.' It was the silver-haired Knight with the stupid eyelashes that had opened the gates for him when he first arrived at Valor. "Bro, what's up? How's the fishing?"

"Hey, Eijibro!" 'Tetsu' grinned right back. The two clasped hands and pulled each other closer to give the other a hug and a pat on the back. Katsuki scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Fishing's good, per the usual. Dinner's gonna be delicious tonight!"

Katsuki could see the exact moment when 'Tetsu' noticed him behind Eijirou. It was obvious by the way the Knight tripped over his words before pursing his lips entirely. The Rathian dragged his eyes to meet the Knight's, thoroughly unimpressed.

"Oh, this is Bakugou Katsuki," Eijirou explained once he saw the exchange. He rested his hand on Katsuki's shoulder, waving his other hand towards the Knight. "Katsuki, this is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. We grew up together!"

"Hi," deadpanned Katsuki. The ash blond didn't even bother shrugging Eijirou's hand off him; it would just find its way to him again. Eijirou was unbelievably touchy, much like the redhead had warned about before. Even so, the two Princes only knew each other personally for a few hours. Katsuki had been expecting at least some self-restraint.

Also, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu? What, did his parents hate him or were they just so damn uncreative they heard their last name and were all, "yeah, that sounds good"?

"Hey, man. I heard about you kicking Monoma's ass," Tetsutetsu said, the distrust melting from his face in an instant as he hoisted a net out of the water. "Nice one, by the way. He's been needing a good smackdown for a while."

"Damn straight," scoffed Katsuki, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "What a fucking prick."

Tetsutetsu's brow rose in amusement, sending Eijirou a look Katsuki didn't particularly like or understand. He narrowed his own carmine eyes as he looked from Valorian to Valorian. It was then he noticed the similarities between the two. They could've passed very easily as relatives and Katsuki would've believed them. Tetsutetsu looked basically like a black-and-white version of Eijirou; almost as if the ink on the pen that had drawn the redhead ran out before they could finish drawing the silver-haired one. There were some differences, too, though. Eijirou was more muscular while Tetsutetsu was taller. Also more stupid looking. What was even the point of those Gods-awful eyelashes?