☆1☆

trigger warning
storm

"why, why are you like this. why cant you be like you sister. you brat." my biological mother hisses at me while I pick up the bleached dresses

"I'm sorry momma" I choke through my tears.

"bullshit, I knew you were going to do this." she yanks my by hair hair and pulls me off the floor

if you are wondering 'what the hell is going on' well, when I was washing my mother's laundry I thought I used the soap but I accidentally used the bleach instead. yikes

"fucking hell Storm why are you such a fuck-up"

oh yeah, storm, that's my name. who names their kid that?

"I-" I stop to think about what I need to say. nothing will make it better.

"I what bitch? you know what, nevermimd go to your room." she pushes me down the hallway.

when I get to my room the tear just start flowing like a storm. what a coincident.

when I finally decide to shut the hell up I walk to my mirror and take in my image.

honestly I'm not that ugly but I'm not that pretty either, just okay.

my brown eyes are red and teary. somehow they look green in the slightest way. god I hate that. my mother she has green eyes while my dad has brown.

my eyebrows are fine. my stepmother would always say how 'disgustingly perfect' they were. I miss them.

my round face is full of freckles and little blackheads :(
my nose is average and my lips they are ok arent too small not to big either.

a few months ago I dyed my brunette hair blonde. I think it looks fine. some of the girls at my school didnt even realize it was me. (a/n oh how I miss school)

why doesn't mother love me like she loves my sisters. maybe they look like her more.

I write that down in my notebook and slam it shut.

come to me child and sleep
I imagine my bed saying

god I'm crazy
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

that was hard to write :( 
goodnight yall

|Friday, April 17th 2020|