Sucker Punch

My call is gonna be around 8, so I better hand this over to Serena. Good thing she is staying in the Palace hotel.

Margo takes her coat and walks around Manhattan whilst everybody else is preparing to shop for some designer clothes for Blair's party tonorrow night. Just right on time as she sees her alone drinking a martini? Even when she's sad she's pretty. Just as Margo was about to head in, it seems that Serena actually has company with her. Chuck. And the last thing she would want is to converse with Chuck. She remains out of sight from the two socialites but her distance can't be helped but to overhear their conversation.

"Well, if you're looking for a way to thank me I've got a couple ideas." Chuck smirks as thoughts already rush in his mind. Margo's too.

"It's a sandwich, Chuck."

Chuck touches Serena's thigh and leans in on her. Margo was gonna stop it but Serena snaps the Chuck and seem to handle him.

"This is... this is not happening right now." Serena shoves Chuck away from her.

"You're worried Nate will find out?" The mention of Nate's name, what was it?

The conversation was starting to get interesting but she didn't want to look like such a gossip. She turns to avoid knowing any further but bumps to Dan.

"Dan!" Margo startled but in a whisper tone. "What are you doing here?"

 "What are you doing here?"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Oh ahem. I mean, uhm, no reason, but here-" she hands him the invitation.

Serena and Chuck sees them in the corner. Chuck's demeanor changes in a bit of somber, while Serena sees the two as her saving grace.

"Always trying to ruin the mood," Chuck passes by and gives Dan the stink eye as well.

"Margo, are you gonna meet Bart?" She nods, "what about you Dan?"

"I'm-" Dan was flustered. But Margo sees the lawyers being dropped off the lobby, and they know her, and the last thing she wants is for anyone to be suspicious or be posted in Gossip Girl. She need to think quick.

"He wanted to ask you out on a date, he's abit shy-" Margo said in urgency, Dan doesn't even know if he wants to thank her or kill her right now. But Serena was actually going with it. "Out out you go, the night is young- have fun, don't do drugs." She waves them off. And once safe greets the lawyers.

"What do you need them for.." Chuck asks himself as Margo meets the men in suits.

" Chuck asks himself as Margo meets the men in suits