First Encounter

Admiring the beauty of the sea shore, standing in the balcony of our bedroom is my favourite thing to do. It just gives me peace.

“More than in my arms..?” he asked in a sleepy tone hugging me from behind snuggling close to my neck.

I like it when he does that. A smile crept on my face. I feel so safe when he do that. He here is my dearest hubby.

“What are you doing here.” He asked in his half sleep tone resting on my shoulder. Don’t tell me you are again thinking about US, how we met and all..

I turned and encircled my arms around his neck. “You are ryt.” I said smiling. "But I thought you were sleeping." I asked

“I couldn’t find you beside me there, and I know you’ll be here as this is your favourite place so I came here” he said as a matter of fact.
"And between what is the new thing you discovered today" he asked sitting down not before pulling me with him.

He was back hugging me while I sat in between his legs.

I smiled at his question. Yes every time I thought about how our relationship begins I used to find a new thing about myself and I used to tell him what I found, though those were all silly he will listen to what ever I blabber.

“Tell me.. what did you found this time” he nudged me again.

“I loved you the very first time I saw you.” I said leaning on to him while his hug tightened around me.

“Finally you realised that.” He said kissing me on my neck.

Haa. "When I was in college I used to have crush on cute and handsome boys." I said smiling

What..!! “Are you serious” he asked turning me to his side.

“I realised that its not crush but I just used to admire their features.” I said chuckling.

"Uff finally you realised.." my brain mocked me. This is not the first time it mocked me.

"Don’t be jealous when I’m all yours." I said and he showed me his charming smile which I fell for..

But I think I’m not that handsome for you to have a crush on me. He said raising his eyebrow.

I don’t know.!! What made me to fall for you. "Your breath taking smile or the spark in your eyes when you smile or this little dimple when you smile" I said biting his cheek.

“Ahhh don’t do that” he said rubbing his cheek.

“But I love doing that” I said and bit his cheek again.

“You are gone now” He said and started tickling me.. our fight continued till he was sleepy. But he was not ready to go to bed without me. I knew he had a meeting with his foreign clients. I dragged him to bed to get some sleep. And soon he slept, hugging me.

But sleep was far away from my eyes and mind went back to the time we met.

#First Encounter#

The announcement for the train was made and here as usual I was rushing in the last minute. Never ever I’ll be on time. I was about to enter my coach when someone pushed me from behind and I fell on the person who was entering the coach.

He looked at me with a slight irritated face which turned into surprise which he immediately masked. But why did he looked at me in surprise . What ever..!