Confession.. Direct or indirect..!!

I was waiting outside the expo for him, when I saw them looking at me as if they are going to kidnap me.

"Seriously..!! Who knows me here" I wondered

They were looking at their phone and then me as if they were confirming something. They nodded their head and started approaching me while I took a step back into the expo.

"Hey Siya wait.." one of them shouted

"They even know my name.." I was shocked. I didn't look back and ran inside.

I saw them following me. Yaar how can they follow me when I’m around people. Such a creeps they are. I was not just getting good vibes from them.

When suddenly my phone rang flashing Ram's name.

Thank god. Ram you came.. "I’m inside the expo, can you please come." I said in hurry.

I was trying very hard not to get into their eyes.

While I was walking fast I got bumped to some one.

I said sorry and was about to go.

"Siya wait.." he said grabbing my wrist.

When I looked at him I found it was Ram

Thank god you came. Chalo lets go I said dragging him from there.

Arey Siya "what happened and why are you looking so tensed." He asked cupping my face in between his palms.

I snuggled into him which controlled my racing heart because of those creeps.

"Hey what happened tell me.." he asked breaking the hug.

"They are just after me I said showing some men who were looking like searching someone in the crowd. They were looking so scary. Such a creeps they are. They didn’t even left me in the crowd" I said huffing.

"Arey they are not creeps. But they are my friends. As I was getting late in the office I asked them to accompany you." I said hugging her.

Finally they spotted us and waved at me..

"Yaar Ram, your girl nearly made us to run all the expo. She is totally crazy" They said looking at me.

"Stupids you just scared the shit out of me yaar" I said hitting their arms.

Okay Siya meet them. He is Virat and he is Aman.

Hi guys. I’m Siya. I said extending my had while they were about to give a handshake Ram dragged me from there. I gave him a questioning look

Chalo guys lets go for lunch I’m hungry Ram said placing his hand on his tummy.

We left from there.

"You can go to your uncle right. Why were you looking for me." He asked holding my hand.

"What..!!" I asked looking at him.

"Why did you wait for me when you can go to your uncle." He asked looking at me intently.

"I don’t know I felt safe with you." I said and moved a head when Ram's friend called me while he stood still at that place smiling like an idiot.

"What's wrong with him.." I thought

Ram come. Lets go. I said dragging him.

"You really don't know what's wrong with him" my heart mocked..