UNHEARD SCREEMS

Tonight... Yes I think tonight I will kill. My pray will be YOU.

What you need to do is look around your room. Do you see the the darkness in your bedroom, in your closest ?

Look down that dark hallway... Did you here the creeking in the floor ? I'm close !

As I look at you from my darken hideaway , I turn my knife back and forth as the dimn moon light reflects off the sharpen steel that will soon be plunged deeply into your left lower side.

The next thing you will fill is your blood dripping onto the floor as you look into my empty black eyes.

My hand rases and I covers your mouth so you can not screem. You can smell the iron from the blood from the deep cut in your side.

Can you imagine.... There is no tomarow for you... You will never see another day.

You never imagined when you decided on what you were going to wears, you would be killed hours later.

Now look...  Look into that darkened room. Am I in there ?

I DARE YOU to go and look.

Am I behind you ?

No... not now. I will soon.

What you didn't remember was while you were reading this

What you didn't remember was while you were reading this..... I snuck in the house.

I'm in your house now...... Did you hear me ?

YES....., THAT WAS ME!!

...... DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!

IM WALKING CLOSER TO YOU !!!

So now think of this..... Will YOU be alive in a few hours when the sun risees?

BOO........ !