entry #13

Entry #13

--

Dear jagiya,

Krystal is now happy with Myungsoo and their baby. While I am here, crying the whole day and night, asking her to stay. But I guess I was too naive not to realize she didn't really loved me..

Too naive to realize the one who has always been there for me suffered and felt the pain for me. And I just realized one thing: I only needed him. And now, I am seeking for loveㅡhis love.

I want Kyungsoo and Taeoh, my son, back to my life.
Kyungsoo-ah, if I come back to you, will you still accept me?

I rushed through the hospital and went to Kyungsoo's room but I saw no one. I went to his doctor, Dr. Oh Han, and asked where Kyungsoo is.

"Kyungsoo died awhile ago. Are you now happy? I warned you before, Jongin. Didn't I? He gave you his all to you and all you did was to make him miserable! He died because of you, Jongin! He got AIDS because of you and he was hazed by your wife because of you. You killed him, Jongin. And you can never win him back anymore. The game is finally over..."

Jagiya, no! He doesn't know anything. Tell me he is just lying..

Tell me my Kyungsoo is not dead... My Kyungsoo isn't dead, is he?

Love,
Jongin

PS. I guess it's now all too late.

PPS. Two more pages left, jagiya, and goodbye.