Victims

*Woosh*

Guht: Another world, another lemon.

They look around to see they're in a black abyss surrounded by a small patch of yellow flowers.

Everyone: Undertale.

Flowey: Hiya there! I'm flowey! Flowey the flower! You're currently playing hardcore mode and should run into these-

Guht: Cut the can of bullshit. We know you'll try to take advantage of us with those cursed white pellets!

Flowey chuckled before his face turned sour. He shot a pellet at the group and it shot a hole  through them each.

They all fell down as blood poured from their bodies.

Infinite: B-But how?

Flowey: You should've listened to me. Welcome to hardcore mode!

Infinite passed out and woke up in a small bedroom by his friends. He wakes them up and they all check to see if they had the same hole in their stomachs.

Fer: Nope. That's good. But why do we had hearts on our shirts? And why do the glow?

Guht went to grab his heart and his body froze as soon as he touched it. It was painful. It hurt so much!

Guht let out a silent scream as he coughed a bit of blood up. Fer yanked his hand away and Guht eventually regained his composure.

Guht: Don't touch ya hearts!

Infinite: Guht. Your blood. I want more!

Generous: Give me your blood, Guht!

Guht:  What are you two doing? Hey! Fer-

The lovebirds grabbed Guht and held him down. Fer was trying to pull them off but neither would budge.

Infinite: I need more blood!

He stabs Guht's arm an blood drips out. Both of them, watched as Guht's blood trickled. They calmed down and revered to their normal selves once more. When they noticed Guht's arm, they freaked out.  

Generous: Guht! Ohmygod! Your arm!

Guht sat up and yanked the blade out.

Guht: Don't worry. It'll heal quickly. But what the hell came over you two? You just attacked me out of nowhere!  Hell,  you could've killed me!

Infinite: We're sorr-

Guht: This is the last straw! No more! Everyone, stay the hell away from me! I'll leave by myself!

He got up, holding his arm, and walked out the room. Well he tried to before something sharp pierced the door. It stopped right in front of his head.

?: You children don't have to leave. You'll never leave~

Guht took a couple steps back as a tall figure approached the door. The door flung open to reveal everyone's goat mother; Toriel.

Toriel looked different; scary even.She had fangs, rainbow swords, even a cape.

Guht: IS that FLOWEY?!!

Fer: No! It's Asriel Dreemurr! 

Guht: What happened to Toriel?

Asriel: She's gone. Only I remain. And so, you all are gonna give me your souls!!!

He reached for Guht and he jumped behind Generous and Infinite.

Fer: We can't fight him. He's too powerful right now.

Guht: I agree but he's blocking our one way out. How are we gonna escape?