CHAPTER-6

The next morning was amazing, I went to the mansion for a routine checkup as I requested Tom to wait in the car as it will not take much time in the mansion, when I went inside the guard's greeted me and let me enter inside the mansion, the party area was getting cleaned by many staffs. I asked one bodyguard where is Mr. Parker's room he informed me that he is getting ready and instructed me to wait in the library he will join me soon. I nodded and went to the library, there were numerous books of different languages. I was going through the books, when suddenly the doors opened. When I turned, there was a half naked leo standing, and his hair was messy, he was panting as if he just finished a marathon. His six pack abs were visible and looking soo..... Delicious on him.
Come on ams stop eye fucking him I scolded myself mentally.
Leo shoved a hand through his wet hair and exhaled harshly. "Like what you see? "
I gathered myself and looked straight into his eyes"I was expecting Mr. Parker" His jaw tightened and an unknown emotion passed his eyes.
"I'm hear. " I shaked my head, "not you your grandfather."

"The hell you are. " He was approaching me without leaving our eye contact.
"Amy." He approached. "I've never experienced anything like that. I didn't think it is possible for me to, stay away from you.After yesterday night I was thinking of having you every way possible."

Then suddenly he kissed me it was electrifying, I have kissed other men earlier also but this kiss sends shiver down my body. His hands were roaming everywhere in my body, discovering every body part.
"Oooh.... Amy.... You are going to be the death of mine, your smell is so addictive." His hands went down to my shirt buttons and he tear it apart like a beast with his hands his mouth was still in my jaw sucking and nibbling it. And I was moaning wantonly.
"You look beautiful and fuckable in this formal shirt.I want you so badly, now Am I will take you to the couch and make you come 'till you beg me to stop."
He grabbed me by my hips and I wrapped it around his waist, his mouth was again back on my mouth sucking the life out of me. I kissed him back as if my life depends on it. He carried me to the couch and we laid, he was hovering over me.
"Sexy white bras I must say," He unclipped them and started kissing in between the valley of my breast. I was moaning his name, my breasts were tender there was a burning sensation in my nipples.something was throbbing in my lower region which was making me crazy. His kisses went downwards "I want you Amy" His voice was hoarse, He tore his gaze away from mine and looked down, pushing my skirt higher to bare me from the waist down.
"Fuck, Amy you are soo beautiful, I can stair at you the whole day. " He growled the first part and hooked his two fingers in my laced panty and pulled it down. In a daze, I watched his body lower to mine, his head went in between my thighs.

"What are you doing? " I tried to sit back but he was holding me in position.

"Let me worship you. " Then he started eating me out I was gasping and wet his tongue was like a tornado. As if he was eating his favourite ice-cream flavor. I was wiggling under him, there was something big about to come my body was convulsing and there was sweat in my head.
"Ooohh... God I can't take it any more", I tried to shove his head with my palm, but his mouth was sucking the life out of me. His grunts were adding extra sensations. There was suddenly a rush of pleasure my body convulsed and I came in his mouth.
He gave me a last lick in my pussy lips.

"You taste so delicious, sweet and amazing. " His face was now visible from in between my thighs, my juices was all over his mouth he was looking more sexy.
"From now on this is my favourite part of your body, I want it more baby because I'm hungry" His voice suddenly changed in  dangerous, he sounds like him. I shut my eyes in fear.

When I again opened it the room was dark, I switched on the bedside lamps.
I was sweating again, and it was a dream. I sighed deeply, I was sweaty but the sensation was different, my clit was throbbing like hell. There were visibility of arousal, because my nipples were prominent through my T-shirt. I was panting, when I went to drink water my image on the mirror was different a tinged crimson red cheeks, messy hair ragged breadth.

It was 5'0 clock in the morning and I went to the bathroom and stood under the cold shower. There was clear evidence of my arousal dripping down from my throbbing clit.

I got dressed in a blue crop top and a pair of black denim, and white snickers.

I had my breakfast and went to my parking, Tom was waiting for me.
"Goodmorning, Dr.Amy" he greeted.
"Morning Tom," I greeted him formally.
"At first we will go to the parker mansion then we will go to the hospital,"He nodded his head and let me in the car.
He went to the driver's seat,he is a very strong and deciplined person.
Rafael trusts him with his life, he was a trained agent earlier.He talks very less and he is very fast.

I called Rafael and he picked up after the first ring,"Hello AMS.."he was soo loud on the other side.

"Rafee...if you are planning to make me a deaf doctor,then drop it now."I strictly told him.
"Either you were waiting for my phone call or.."before I can say anything.
"Or..there are news all over the internet and news that you and Leonardo ph.parker are joining business, you guys were dancing sensually and closely."panic rose in me.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??"I almost screamed at him.

"You have no idea about this!" He knew me well that if there is any truth to these rumours he will be the one I will inform,and I would never act in this way.
"I think it's the media or may be him, he is a son of devil himself,you agreed to be his grandfather's doctor.so,he is trying to take advantage of this situation."
"I know Rafee about his wicked ways.