First day (pt.2)

//TW: Hateful comments.---💉//

{No one's POV}
As Shinsou and Bakugou kept getting closer to there class. They kept gaining more and more stares, and not to mention Monomas' lovley comments like, "Omg, a teen dad? Disgusting." "Not surprised 1-A is fucking seeking attention, once again." Etc. This was starting to get on Bakugou's nerves, he was real close to losing it but lucky they just arrived at class. Walking in to everyone already there and chatting, though as soon as they were noticed.
*silence*
Before everyone staring at Kirishima to Bakugou to Shinsou, back to Bakugou then Kirishima once more. Bakugou knew something he's done or is doing is hurting Kiri but he's too tired to deal with this shit. Therefore he just plays it off, heading striaght to his desk with Todoroki and Midoryia of course.
*9am*
Present Mic entered the room, greeting the students with his usually over the top energy, but today wasn't as loud. (Cause you know babies😂) During this time, Bakugou notice that Todoroki and Midoryia who were still in the pram, were starting to get restless. Therefore he placed both of them on the floor to crawl around at their own will.
*30 minutes later*
The class was just doing their work, apart from denki short-circuting and the occasional baby sound, it was fairly quite. While everyone was focused on their work, Bakugou felt a very small hand on his calf, looking down to see Midoryia on his left and Todoroki on his right.

{Bakugou's POV}
After seeing those two at my feet, a small smile cracked across my face. This gained Elbows attention, by him shouting, "Oh my god, Bakugou you can smile!" I scowled at him, warning him to shut up, but he fucking wouldn't and got Dunce face, Racoon eyes and even Shitty hair in on it. Throwing comments at me like "Wow, you have emotions?" "Anger isnt your only emotion" etc. I know that their just messing with me, but by now everyone else is now looking at me obviously waiting for my response. However I glanced to Shinsou then deicieded to avoid the questions, leaving everyone confused. Though before anyone could say anything I felt a hand on my knee, seeing Todoroki making me smile once again, but this time. He started beating my knee soflty but then spoke (kinda) saying, "Bah-Bah," while looking up at me. He was cute, then Midoryia did something similar, standing at my knee by using me as support, looks up at me and say, "Ka-ka." Laughing a little, I picked both of them up holding them closely.
"Awwww," is all that I heard until ---- a certain smell. Then the comment from Shinsou saying, "I think somone needs a change." Sniffing their bums, it was Todoroki that needed that, so as I was getting up, I turned towards Shinsou, "You know what to do, while I'm gone," I stated before heading to recovery girls office.

{Shinsou's POV}
Once Bakugou left, Midoryia started screaming and crying, therefore I went straight over to him, knowing that he trust me. I picked him with one of his Almight toys, and playing with. Though why this was happening, I got the question from Kirishima, "How does Bakugou trust you so much?" This sent the rooms eyes darting at me, Bakugou and I both know that our "secert friendship" won't be secert for much longer, but this is not how they're gonna find out. I was just trynna think of an answer, but Kirishima's mates were starting to force on me, "Well? Are you gonna answer him?" Mina asked, but I didn't answer her becasue Bakugou happen to walk back in, making Midoryia go wild with excitement. However this didn't completely get rid of the tension, and Bakugou noticed this, "Okay, what the fuck happend?" He asked. However, no one could answer due to it being lunch time as they all rushed out the door. Leaving Bakugou and I standing there, he didn't even ask cause he knows I'm gonna tell him.