Chapter 1

Wesley's POV.

"I want to be a dad." said Namjoon.

"Whoa"

"You can be." said Suga

"Someday." Namjoon added.

"WAHHHHHHHH Namjooooon, I can be the mother of your childddd-- Agh YAh!!!! Unnie!(females speaking to older females)" Haley angrily said to me, while holding her phone while watching this interview. I just rolled my eyes and hit her again with a crumpled up paper.

"Yah! instead of dreaming of some guy, go just study! And what do you mean mother of his child? Are you out of your mind?" I screamed at her.

"Unnie! I was just kidding! Geez, grow some humor in you." She rolled her eyes and stood up when walk away into her own room, scratching her head. This girl, watching nonsense videos all day.

"Haley! Go study stop watching YouTube videos!" I screamed at her while she was walking.

I shook my head looking at the paper works I'm doing for school. I'm already finish with the things I'm doing. I removed my glasses and pinched the bridge of my nose, there is so much stress, I just need to finish the things I need to do. I'm a senior on college, just few months before I graduate. So I'm doing my best for work hard, for someday I can find a decent job and help my Mom with her bills. My Dad isn't around anymore, he passed already I still jerk a tear every time I remember him. I salute my Mom for doing all the work.

Haley she is my younger sister, I know I maybe harsh on her but that's how siblings are. And I always lecture her because she watch too much Kpop, and waste too much money with these things this boy band is selling. She buys this ridiculous 'lightstick' . I always nag her for buying those. She doesn't know how to work her life out.

I stretched my arms and back, and wore my glasses once again, and looked at my phone. I arranged my things and stood up and started to get ready for work. It's Tuesday today, I only have class on M W F Sat, then Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday I don't have class, so I start to help my mom for paying some of my expenses, so I found work, my Mom was against it at first, but I persuade her to agree, and thankfully she gave up.

I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I started to look back to the same person in front of me, in the mirror. I have a medium length hair with bangs, pale skin, and black eyes. In short I look like anyone else. I look normal, I put some little lip tint on, and brushed my hair into a ponytail, and fixed my work clothes. I grabbed my coat, beanie and my bike. I bike to work, because its a bit far from here. But, I just wanna save some money. So I use this, and it's good exercise so, bike it is. 

It's getting cold already, it's September already glad I brought my coat. 

---

"Hello ma'am, what is it you would like to order?" 

"Oreo milk tea with extra pearls please." 

"Is that all?" 

"Yes, here."

I placed the money on the register and gave the lady her change. I prepare told my co-worker what the order is and they will make it.

"We'll just call your order ma'am, take a seat first." I told her politely. 

"There are so few peoples today I swear." I told my Stacey.

"Yeah, I know right? Means more slack for us." She grin while she walked and gave the lady her drink, then came back. I chuckled of her positive vibes, Stacey is my best friend since high school, she actually persuade me to join her to do a part time job. She actually has a rich family, I don't know why she does this, all she says is 'Its fun, and besides for experience'. 

Few hours has passed, and few customers came by, its already 8:30. And it's about time to close the store. Stacey said she had to leave because she had to study for our quiz for tomorrow. I agreed and besides by this hour no one will come to the store it's dead silent outside the store, might as well close. I cleaned up a little and sweep some of the corners of the store.

"Uh, excuse me. Are you still open?" someone asked.

"Oh, we are-- " I turned and found a somewhat attractive man standing by the door. He had brown hair, and he is smiling with dimples on his cheeks, it looked so cute, I was taken back a little bit. He had a sunglasses on. but I still think he's cute.

"Uh, yeah I can make another one." I said.

He smiled and we walked to the counter.

"So what would you want to order?"

"Uhh... let's see." He placed his hands on the counter and read the menu. I can look at him much closer, he was wearing a beanie, and he held the his sunglasses down which now I can look at his eyes. He looked at me, and got me startled a little bit. I looked away quickly, little bit embarrassed. 

"So what will it be?"I asked after a few minutes, he haven't decided yet.

"Uh what will you recommend?" He asked.

"I would recommend the strawberry oreo, and matcha oreo." I said, then I see him smiled once again, and then looked at me.

"Alright, one of each please. Here" He handed me the payment.

I quickly made the drinks and handed it out to him. 

"Thanks!" 

"Thank you for coming." He was about to walk away, but he turned and walked back to the counter.

"Uh, did you forgot something?" I asked.

"Um, don't you know me?" he asked and my brows frowned a bit. Do I know him? He do seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just tired and imagining stuff.

"Uh, no sir. Why is that?" I asked, which made him smirk and place the strawberry drink on the counter.

"Nevermind. Here drink this." Then he walked away leaving. What? He left a drink.... for me? I smiled and drank from the drink the stranger gave me.

I looked at the clock and it's 9:05 already. I need to close up, I rushed to the door and put up the 'CLOSE' sign. I fixed up my stuff, and I noticed something on the counter. A sunglasses, he might seem clumsy leaving his stuff behind. I put it on my bag, maybe he will comeback for it tomorrow, uh... well it's not like I'm expecting for him to comeback, I don't even know him, well I mean, it's his sunglasses.

I closed the store and left.

----------------------------------------

Hi guys! 

I hope you enjoyed it, do you have a plot you want to suggest? I'm open for suggestions. :)