"𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃"

𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨     𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

Nathalie woke up by the sound of her phone ringing.

𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘰    "I'M LATE" She exclaimed. Nathalie's yell could be heard a mile away.

Nathalie jumped out of bed and answered the call. "Hello?"

N < "Yes I'm sorry sir I'm running behind today."

                                                             That's fine Nathalie. I was just checking to see if you were okay. > G

N < Okay, thank you Mr. Agreste I'll be there soon enough.

                                                                                                                                      Bye Nathalie, see you soon. > G

N < Bye.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴.

Nathalie ran to take a quick cold shower, which was unpleasant, brushed through her long hair and put it into her signature bun, and grabbed a granola bar on the way out the door.

                                                                                ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was walking to her car when she realized that her car was out of gas.

                       𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘰

"Looks like I'll be half an extra hour late." Nathalie sighed as she started speed walking towards the Agreste mansion.

Nathalie was getting blisters on her feet when she thought - 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

                                                                    - ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ -

"I guess I was wrong..." Nathalie decided it would just be best if she took her heels off so she could run at a steady pace without looking like she needed to pee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie arrived at the Agreste property and slowly walked up the stairs dreading the thought of possibly losing her job.

To her surprise, Gabriel opened the door for her with a worried expression on his face. "Are you okay Nathalie?! You look pale!"

𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺. 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨?𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺. 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨?

"Would you believe me if I said I was?" Nathalie said in an over-exaggerated way.

"I don't think that would pass as the truth." Gabriel smirked a little.

"How about you take the day off and run your self a shower. You look exhausted."

"I guess I'll take a shower, but I want to stay and work for the rest of the day."

Gabriel frowned a little, but nodded letting her know she could do so.

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕟-𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕤 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕦𝕤𝕖, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤. ;𝕨;

                                                                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Cheers ♥