𝐢. ) Samifer【S】

Sam felt goosebumps spread along his arms as Lucifer whispered in his ear, he couldn't hear what he was saying but his immediate reaction was to press his thumb into his palm.

He dug into it until he heard him chuckle, "I'm not going anywhere. You've let me in Sammy, you know why?" With a snap of his fingers a circle of fire surrounded them, "Because you want me here."

"No."

"You've stopped resisting me, you like me here." To prove his point, Lucifer wrapped his hand around Sam's throat and forced him down on the bed.

"You like me here."

The devil used his other hand to slide it underneath Sam's flannel and play with his nipples. "Just like ol' times, ay roomie?"

Sam was shocked into silence, how can Lucifer be touching him right now? He was just a figment of his own imagination right? And why the hell did Sam kind of enjoy it?

"You gonna let me in Sammy?" Lucifer taunted, tugging harsh on the human's hair causing him to finally meet Lucifer's glowing evil eyes. "Answer me."

But Sam couldn't bring himself to say anything, instead he slowly almost shyly brought his lips to the Devil's. Sam's whole body felt as though it was on fire as Lucifer all but shoved his tongue down his throat.

The kiss left Sammy breathless and as much has it killed him to admit, he was silently begging for more but Luci had other plans.

Everything was going so fast that Sam hadn't even realized he was naked from the waist down until he had felt the archangel's lips around his semi. He didn't know how to react,

"this isn't real."

He had kept repeating it over and over in his head as Lucifer went down on him, bobbing his head and groaning around Sam's dick. The archangel could hear everything going on in his pretty little head and pulled off, grabbing onto his throat with a strong hand.

"Maybe it is real. Maybe it isn't. We don't really know do we Sammy? Maybe we should just enjoy it while it last? What'd ya say?" Lucifer muttered, giving him a lazy handjob as Sam continued to stare at him.

Finally Sam grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down on his dick to finish the job. I mean if this is a dream he's right, he might as well enjoy it.

Lucifer was overjoyed and let Sam control the pace while he massaged his balls, pushing to make him cum faster; little did Sam know this was all a plan to completely take over his mind, he just needs to finish first.

Lucky for him Sam finish earlier than expected, cumming down his throat with a bright red blush covering his face and down his neck. When the archangel pulled off he pushed Sam down,

"Sleep big boy, things will be different when you wake up."