.*1

Cameron's POV
My eyes get glossier, not sure to be angry or sad, was I never good enough? I always knew I was never good enough. I mean look at her and look at me.
My boyfriend Jake pretty much all over the other girl, I mean it was going to happen soon, what did I expect? For him to stay with a broken girl, no mum only an abusive father.
No one knows about it except him, All my fans that I'm incredibly thankful for only see my happy side, the rest of the deep dark shit hidden from the cameras .

Laying on his concrete footpath, sadness and gloom taking over me from the second glance I look over at his bedrooms window.

Him, and her, long blonde hair, skinny, pretty. I cringe at the sight of all this foundation and lipstick all over Nicks face, it was obvious since he was a much more tanned tone with light foundation all over him, Damn that's a lot of foundation.

Not wanting to cause drama I just head back to my appartments on Amorte street .

Thoughts rushing through my head for the third time in an hour .
Two years of a relationship gone .
I wish he had told me he didn't want me anymore instead of finding out about it myself . I mean what would you choose a depressed mole rat or a gorgeous girl with probably no history of depression .

I run, just wanting to get some ice cream and watch Netflix for the whole night.

Damn it. I'm really going to miss him, tears had been flooding from my face .

Before entering the small hotel I knock into someone
"Shit- I'm so sor-"
Him already apologising, he gives me a hand steadying me back into my two feet.
"N-no it was- my fault" I manage to breathe out

"Hey are you alright ?"
"Yeah I don't gotta scratch, all set thank you but I got to-"
He grabs my wrist, gentile.

"No as in mentally, you look like you've been crying for hours with mascara all over you"

Do I tell him? He just seems so gentile and Caring- He also is a stranger

"Uh- um. You know the average cheating situation" not giving to much info

He looks down in pity

"I should- go"

"Ye-yeah, goodluck" sending me a soft smile

As much as I don't want to say it, I want to get to know him, I wish he never left